RoadtRIP

#02 : Short story

Someone's POV

I look at them while they're watching a movie; they're so happy, and they're really enjoying the movie. They're yelling due to the jump scares and shouting because of the main character's antics. But seeing them happy makes me angry; they can't be happy together while I suffer because of the agony they inflict on me. They don't deserve to be here; they should be in hell. They deserve to perish.

Carmilla Shamiere's POV

We're currently watching movies, but Zypherus speaks up.
"Guys, the movie is kind of boring, how about we take a road trip instead? There's a perfect spot and plenty of adventure." Zypherus said.
"Oh bro, that's what I think as well, so I'm down with it," Russel, my boyfriend, responded. As a result, we all agree with it.
"Okay, now that we've agreed, where is that place?" Amora asked.
"Well, that place, the lighthouse in Leyte, it was abandoned five years ago." Zypherus replied. We all looked at each other and nodded since we all knew how much we enjoyed adventures like this one.
"So, what are we waiting for? Let's pack some things for our road trip," Cathrine exclaimed, her voice bubbling with excitement. So we start packing our belongings for our adventure trip today.

after 30 minutes.

We finished packing food, backpacks, and other items for our road trip this evening.
"Let's go! I'm done packing some foods. Well, I bought a lot because I know you all are dead hungry! hmp!" Catherine said, "Dead hungry." What does she mean?
"Lol, really, huh? Dead hungry? Where the hell did you hear or learn that word?" Jeze sarcastically said.
"Duh, you don't know what's dead hungry? You should translate it into Tagalog so you can know," Catherine said, rolling her eyes. Hayst, these girls.
"Wait a minute, people. I know this is going to turn into a fight, so both of you stop," Jared said, and they both stopped.
"So, can we go now?" Killian asked, his tone icy. So we all go to the garage, and Zion opens the van door, and we all in one at a time.

        Russel         Jared
    Zion    | Jezebel | Zypherus
Carmilla |  Amora  | Cathrine
     K I L L I A N

Killian prefers to be alone in the back of the van, so we simply say alright to him because we know he dislikes it when we sit by him, eat with him, and so on. Sometimes he just talks, and sometimes he doesn't.

Someone's POV

I know I could murder them one by one today, I'm sure they'll be in pain and beg me to spare their lives, but I'm going to kill them like they did to my sister. I could see them smiling while my sister suffered as a result of what they had done to her. I swear to exact my vengeance.

Someone's POV

It appears like I will be able to carry out my plan. I glance at them, and they're having a good time, jamming, making jokes, and playing inside the van. It seems like they're having a great time. They may be happy and forget the mistakes they committed in the past. Pfft, they didn't even feel bad about what they did to her. I'll make sure they suffer the same death that they did to my girl.

Zion Kalix's POV

We arrived at the Leyte Lighthouse after 5 to 6 hours of travel, where they were preparing the picnic cloth, basket, and other items that they had packed. They go to the lighthouse and take pictures after preparing and organizing. Some of them are running. as I and the other boys ate the goodies they supplied.
"This place has refreshing air and a beautiful view," Russell said as he ate his dinner.
"Yeah, this place is really good, plus it has nice places, and there are also falls over there, so maybe we could go there and swim," Zypherus stated, pointing to a trail that appears to be the path to the falls he was referring to.
"Sure, let's give it a shot, I answered.
"Call the girls and let them know," Jared suggested, so I got up and went to the lighthouse where the girls were staying to take pictures.
I contacted them as soon as I arrived.
"Girls, let's go; they'll tell you something," I said, and they nodded to me. They followed me, and when we returned to where we were staying,
"So, what will you tell us?" Jezebel asked.
"Well, Zypherus said there are falls here, so we all agree on that, so now your answer is that we want to know about it, so are you okay with that or not?" Jared asked.
"Omg, sure, we're down with it, but is there a light in there? You know it's too dark in here since it's already midnight," Cathrine replied.
"Yes, it has a light in there, so there's no need to worry about it, and if there's no light in there, we have a phone that we could use," Zypherus remarked.
"I packed some flashlights because I know we'll need them in an emergency," Killian stated coldly.
"So, since Killan brought a flashlight, so what? Are you still good with it or not?" Zypherus questioned.
"Game," Amora added, "we know we're safe with you all, so we're still down with it."
"Of course, we make certain that you will be safe with us," Russell remarked, smiling at them, and they smiled back.
"In that case, let's go now to the van so we can get and use the flashlight I brought," Killian stated coldly. We all stood up and emptied the trash into the garbage bag we had brought. After that, we wipe up our mess, fold the picnic cloth, and return to the vehicle.