11. First Meet!

In a luxury suite of the 5-star hotel, a man and woman were intertwined on the king-size bed and the entire suite was burning with lust and passion

Their naked bodies rubbed against each other as they kissed each other passionately. Sounds of grunting and moaning surrounded the room.

The woman was lying on her back. Her one arm clutching the bedsheet tightly and the other arm holding the man's neck as the man thrust deep inside her sending her to the edge of the cliff. She arched her back.

Her legs wrapped tightly around the man's waist.

"Aahh, Fuck... So damn tight" muttered man pounding hard in the women's cunt.

The woman moaned loudly. "Please don't stop. Faster.."

The man increased his pace and started thrusting deeper and faster. Her inner muscle clenched and the man was aware that she was near. He pulled out and thrust fiercely.

"I'm close.." The man expressed fiercely pushing deep in her womb. Few more thrusts and both will reach their climax.

Suddenly, his phone rang. Sound of the ringtone echoed in the room. He ignored it and continued pushing harder and faster. The Woman moaned and dug her nails in his shoulders.

His phone rang again.

"What the fuck!" He snapped and stopped in between.

His mood was spoilt and the passion extinguished due to distraction. He cursed, pulled himself out and stomped towards his phone.

The woman was stupefied.

Did he just stopped!!!!

Really stopped in between! Hanging them both at the verge of orgasm!

Un - fucking - believable!

" Fucking asshole!" The woman cursed loudly. She stood up angrily, wore her clothes, and stormed out of the room slamming the door shut on his face.

Rishabh sighed. Well, he deserved that!

He answered his phone.

"Ibrahim goddamn Malik! what the fuck! Are you crazy?" snapped Rishabh at Ibrahim who has called him in the middle of such a passionate time.

Ibrahim on the other hand cursed him back. "Rishabh Malhotra. You ungrateful bastard. My company's reputation is in line and you want to continue to have fun fucking those good for nothing whores out there! Get your ass in here right now."

Rishabh controlled himself and took a deep breath. He knows his friend is having a hard time. He will settle the score with him later on.

*****

The system of Malik Groups were hacked again and they have encrypted (locked) some of the important files. Some were not that important but some were too important as they contained information about clients and payment.