♡Chapter 128♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

It was an early morning in San Francisco.

Poppy was sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

Becky then walked into the kitchen. "Morning." The Katsopolis woman greeted her step-daughter. Becky seemed surprised when she saw Poppy drinking coffee. "Since when did you drink coffee?" Becky furrowed her eyebrows.

"Since I didn't get any sleep last night." Poppy stated.

"Aw, honey. Did you have a bad dream?" Becky asked in a soft tone.

"I wish." Poppy sighed. "I had to hear people doing it all night."

Becky widened her eyes. "Oh. You heard that?"

"Yes, and it was disgusting." Poppy scrunched her nose up in disgust.

"I'm sorry." Becky instantly apologised, feeling very embarrassed. "It's just that your father and I hadn't done it in a long time."

"Oh, my god!" Poppy exclaimed. "I was talking about Uncle Danny and Vicky."

"Oh...right." Becky cringed.

"Ew! You were doing it too?" Poppy gasped.

"Well, me and your father—" Becky goes to say.

"I don't wanna hear about this!" Poppy shook her head.

Jesse then walked in the kitchen. "Morning." The Katsopolis man smiled at his wife and daughter. Jesse was oblivious to what Becky and Poppy were talking about.

Poppy stood up. "Nope, no way." The teenager walked out of the kitchen.

"What's her problem?" Jesse asked Becky.

Poppy walked back into the kitchen after overhearing her fathers question. "Thin walls." Poppy simply said, glaring at her father. Poppy then stormed out the kitchen once again.

<~~~~~~~~>

It was later on in the day.

Poppy had gone over to the Gibbler house to give Kimmy her birthday present. Poppy rang the doorbell, waiting for the door to open.

Seconds later, Kimmy opened the door. "Poppy, hey!" Kimmy widely smiled. "Come on in." Kimmy welcomed her friend into her home. "You came at a good time. The rest of my family went out to eat, so it's just us here."