♡Chapter 129♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was currently at school. The teenager was leaning against the lockers as she talked with Hayley, Kylie, and Josie.

"I seriously need to get a boyfriend before prom." Hayley pouted, twirling a strand of her hair with her fingers.

"Me too." Poppy huffs, folding her arms over her shoulder.

"Hey, come on, being single is fun!" Kylie grinned. "We can all go to prom together and have a girls night." The blonde suggested.

"That sounds fun." Josie hummed.

Just then, Imogen and Marcus walked over.

"Hey, dweebs." Imogen cackled a laugh. "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. It's pretty sad that none of you have boyfriends."

"You know what is sad? The fact you're constantly bothering us. I mean, are you obsessed with us?" Hayley snapped back, glaring at both Imogen and Marcus.

"You wish." Imogen sneered. "Anyways, unlike you lot, I will actually have a date to prom." Imogen then looked up at her boyfriend with a wide smile.

"Yeah, okay, we get it, you have a boyfriend." Josie rolled her eyes. "But let me ask you something. Do you have any friends?"

"Excuse you?" Imogen scoffed.

"I mean, now that I think about it...we've never seen you with any friends, you're always just clinging to Marcus." Josie points out.

"I have friends!" Imogen stomped.

"Like who?" Hayley raised her eyebrows.

"That's none of your business." Imogen rolled her eyes. Imogen then faced Poppy. "Why are you so quiet?"

"I don't have anything to say to you." Poppy maturely said.

"Why? You scared?" Imogen snorted.

"No, I'm just not interested in talking to you or Marcus." Poppy simply explained.

Marcus decided to speak up. "Damn, Pops, you really hurt my feelings." The Branning boy sarcastically commented.

"Come on, girls. Let's just go." Poppy went to walk away with her friends, but Imogen stood in the way.

"I don't think so." Imogen scowled. "How does it feel knowing that Marcus picked me over you?" The girl asked, a smug smile resting on her lips.