20|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja

" Joda bhi final nahi kiya is ladki ne abhi tak. Ya Allah ! Ammi aap hi kuchh kariye, mera toh bp badha rahi hai ye "

Sameena groaned a little and complained to her mother in law, who in return gave her a smile.

" Itna pareshaan kyu ho rahi ho ! Sab ho jayega. "

Sehreem replied but her daughter in law whined again,

" Kaise hoga, teen din me hai rukhsati. Mai ja rahi hun, Raqeesa bhabhi ji kuchh samjhayengi is ladki ko ab. "

Just aas she was about to leave, Sehreem stopped her.

" Raqeesa ki toh sab baat manti hai tumhari beti, par usse bhi zyada kisi aur ki dungi hai. "

As if a light bulb went on in her mind, Sameena said,

" Azaan ! Ab wahi kuchh kar sakta hai iska. "

•|•

" I need you to give me an example of franchising and co marketing. "

Dua haad actually enrolled in the college and Azaan had taken it upon himself to ensure that she doesn't get too carried away and completely ignore her studies.

" Uhm Marvel toys in McDonald's outlets ! That is co marketing, right !? "

He nodded and gave her another novel she had asked for,

Suddenly Raqeesa barged in the room and Azaan was quick to notice that she did not knock, like she usually did. He somewhat had an idea why and it made him roll his eyes.

" Sameena ne pura Ghar sar par utha liya hai ! "

Azaan turned to her at once and asked her,

" Why is chachi so damned hyper ? Kya kiya tumne ? "

Dua scowled and answered him,

" Why would you think ki maine kuchh kiya hai ! It could be anyone Azaan. "

Azaan then turned his mother and asked him what the matter was.

" Apni biwi ko kaho ki joda final kare isse pehle ki iski ma fat hi jaye. "

He turned back to look at Dua, who now looked at her lap.

" Mai karwata hun iska joda final, aap jaye. Aur Chachi ko sharbat pilaye. "

Azaan told his mom and then pulled Dua's ear as she winced.

" Ow ow ow ow chhode bhi ab ! Dard ho raha hai "

He glared at her and snided,

" Pyaar dikhane ke liye nahi kiya maine ! "

He was scolding her but she could not help the crimson that was now covering her cheeks.

Azaan saw her blush and lightly hit her on her head saying,

" Ladki, jo bhi ulta soch rahi ho na, apna dimag waha se hatao. "

Seeing Azaan acknowledge her shy stature, Dua hid her face in his chest making him softly smile.

And for a moment, all was forgotten, Azaan couldn't stop himself from wrapping his arms around her being and pulling her closer.

" Saare jode bohot pyaare hai, par hame apni rukhsati ke liye kuchh alag chahiye. Bas isiliye abhi tak hamne kuchh final nahi kiya. Par aap fikar nahi kare, ham aaj hi koi joda select kar lenge. "