{Cold Nights - DL 🌠}

The cold night air whipped around Joel, chilling him slightly. He sat on the top of the 'Relation', a soft smile on his face as he looked up at the endless sky. The sky was filled with stars and constellations, and Joel was so mesmerized by the tiny lights that he didn't hear the footsteps behind him.

"Oh there you are." Etho's voice rang out, snapping Joel out of his trance. He turned around, and saw his soulmate walking over to him. Etho sat down next to him, removing his mask which hid his face from the world. Etho would only take his mask off in front of specific people. and one of those people was Joel. Joel watched his soulmate, taking in every part of beauty in Etho's face. He watched as Etho turned to smile at him, and the smile was a pure, genuine one.

"What are you looking at?" Etho asked, and Joel went slightly red, turning his face away. He heard Etho's soft laughing, which made him turn back to face him.

"It's cold out here." Joel remarked, hugging his arms around himself. After a brief pause, Etho wrapped his arms around Joel. pulling him close. Joel leaned against Etho, and the two watched the night sky.

It was rare, moments like these, as they would always be busy with other things during the day. This moment was also peace, despite the growing number of yellow and red pairs on the server. Etho and Joel were both yellow, after dying to an enderman on the first session.

Joel closed his eyes, and felt Etho's hands ruffling his hair. He opened his eyes again, looking up to face Etho. Etho leaned down to press a small kiss on Joel's forehead, and Joel smiled, kissing Etho on the lips quickly.

"I love you Etho." Joel murmured, ruffling Etho's snowy white hair.

"I love you too Joel." Etho responded, holding Joel's hand in his own.

Together the two boys sat, with nothing but each other, and the night sky. It was a beautiful sight, and they were glad that they could be together to see it.