chapter twenty seven

jhyzir omiri jackson3 am

3 am

"queen you gotta get up." i gently nudge khamyri, so she would wake up.

"ten more minutes!" she groaned, wrapping her arms back around Milan.

"hell na, y'all better come on or yall finna miss the flight." i huffed, rolling my eyes at both of them.

"mtch" Milan smacked her teeth, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"ewww yuck mouth ass" i cover my nose making her mug the fuck out of me.

"fuck you jhy" milan huffed, tapping khamyri's thigh, her eyes fluttered open.

"i hate both of y'all." she straight faced us.

"girl getcho ass up" i waved her off, she cut her eyes at me but did as told.

Her and Milan went into the bathroom together. I heard the shower turn on and outrageous laughing. I shake my head at them and walk out of our bedroom to the boys room. "good morning kings, it's time to get up. pop pop on his way to get y'all." i gently shake the boys awake.

"good morning dada" mari said with a smile on his face meanwhile jrue mugged the fuck outta me, nobody couldn't tell me that lil boy not mine he has my whole attitude.

"good morning bear. good morning bubba."

"good morning" bubba spoke dryly, crawling toward me, i pick him up and carry him to the girls room while mari runs behind me.

I lightly knock on the girls bedroom door & peek my head into their room, "good morning dada" jurnee smiled at me already sitting up in the bed.

"good morning bean, wake up princess." i lightly whisper in meriyah's ear, i kiss jurnee on her forehead, she giggles.

"time to wake up yaya" mari said lowly kissing meriyah's cheek, her eyes flutter open, she blink her eyes repeatedly before rubbing them.

I give the boys a bath, khamyri gives the girls a bath, and Milan cooks us a quick breakfast.

We take it to go and drop the kids off at Krystal's house before heading to the airport to meet the gang.

| CocoCay, Bahamas |

"this is beautiful, baby you did an amazing job!" khamyri gushes, repeatedly pecking my cheek.

I wrap my arm around her, squeezing her tightly. "i had to go all out for my queen. only the best for you." i smile down at her, kissing her lips.

"i will be by the ocean, basking in the sun!" milan cheesed going upstairs to change.

"well i say we unwind and explore the island a bit before our dinner reservation." khamyri suggested, making me nod.

I follow her upstairs to our room where milan was taking a shower. I strip out of my clothes and invite myself into the shower with the both of them.

| HOURS LATER |

"get it best friend!" riel hyped khamyri up as milan, her and ryn participated in a twerk battle.

I sit back in my chair watching her and milan intensely, my mind going to other places.

My dick hardened in my pants creating a bulge, i adjusted myself and walked into the house going into our bathroom to relieve myself.

"fuck" i groan as the familiar feeling of my orgasm ran through my body.

A light knock brandished the wooden oak door, "baby, let me in." khamyri's soft voice spoke from the other side of the door.

"come in" i cleared my throat and she peeked her head into the room, walking in and locking the door behind her.

"let me help you" she smiled sitting on my lap.

I wrap my arms around her waist as she slid down on my dick, "shit" i hiss, her arms wrap around my neck and her lips kiss the right side of my neck.

She grinds against my lower half, i hug her tightly. "damn baby im bout to nut" i moan into her ear. she detaches her lips from my neck and peck my cheek, "nut for me baby" she whispers seductively into my ear sucking my earlobe.

My chest rises and falls and i release a loud mumbled moan from my mouth to her ears, "that's it baby, nut in your pussy daddy." she encourages, i mentally curse myself allowing my body to release inside of her.

khamyri kiss my lips a few times before getting up from my lap, "lets get cleaned up." she smiles down at me.

we shower and get dressed in our matching pajamas and rejoin our friends in the backyard.

a/n:

they've arrived in the Bahamas ! Let the festivities begin !!

three more chapters to go before their big day 😮‍💨🥰 // any wedding suggestions ? 👀

thoughts?

05/19/2024