CHAPTER 32

🦋

'Hate me

Hit me

Punish me

Do whatever you want

but

DON'T  LEAVE  ME'

His words are not leaving her thoughts he is engulfed in her mind heart and everywhere, the familiarity of city is not at all affecting her, only thing which is matters is his words.

They are sitting on the table in a five star hotel room having having lunch, exactly looks like a date but the dominant man infront of her is proving her wrong. They are banglore having lunch with no words exchanged between them, its just her glancing at him again and again, it's not like he don't have idea about her inner turmoil he does know that but too busy in his mess.

He is been thinking a lot of things, there lunch is finished but not his debate with himself. She wants him to say something atleast why they are here on the other side she is scared what if he leave her in Banglore but again his words stops her From thinking that way, but she is surely having bad thought about whatever he is going to say.

They silently had there lunch Vidyuth kept his demonair cold, reserved and calm still in his thoughts. Meera thought to not disturb him he got up from chair he is standing right infront of her Asking her to follow him, she got up following they reached in a balcony which is attached with the room.

His eyes are on the city while her eyes are only on him.

"Do you know why I decided to marry you?"

She have no idea, why out of nowhere he is asking her about there marriage, when it was clearly him, he was the one to force her in to this marriage thing.

"Cause I helped Anush-"

"No"

He cut her off in the middle, she is been thinking that he married with her because she helped Anushka to run away but now he is saying something else.

"I had reserved friends circle which consisted Rohan, Shagun, Manna and myself, Manna was always the closest to me"

Meera is really feeling jealous that he is talking another girls name, talking about another girl but at the same time she is curious, curious to know story from his perspective.

"We were close, close enough to assume we are couples, may be the closeness helpede to find out my feelings towards her, I cared for her, i really cared for her, she made me feel protectiveness, possessiveness towards her, I can never give her place to anyone"

As he stopped in the middle Meera is confused she thought n'is it way of asking her leave his life to spend his life with Mannara' but her track of thoughts got cut off by him.

"I never wanted to see a singles tear in her eyes, I alway wanted to protect her, then dad decided to retire even before he retired it always me who took care of business deals and all, I wanted to spend my childhood normal child I wanted to yo enjoy my teen days as I wanted but that never happened but only thing was remained was protecting her from this cruel world,  but I couldn't"

He clenched his teeths, holding the glass wall tightly.meera is having calculations in her mind.

"I was too late to see the fakeness behind her smile, I was too late to see painfull scars behind that thick make up, she was suffering from years yet here I had no clue about it, I don't know she was great actor nor I was just too blind to see that"

Meera is now realised why Mannara always had that blank face.

"She used to get abused physically, mentally, she used to get molested some one used her like toy a fucking toy literally treated her like slave for his fuckiiinggghh pleasure when I got to know that I was late too late, she was no more the girl she used to be she is still not the girl she used to be"