protecting them(Harry Potter) - Marauder-

The first girl on the right had long ginger hair. One of Her eyes were brown with bright blue specks in it. The other was a bright blue with brown specks in it. She had a scar that cut across her right temple through her right eye and down her chin. You could tell she was blind in that eye. She had claw marks up her legs and a burn on her arm.
The second girl on the left had slight curly blonde hair. Her eyes were a silver with green specks in them. She had one burn on her right leg and claw marks on the other. She had claw marks on her arms and a bite mark on her neck obviously from a werewolf.
The third girl in the middle had very curly hair. Metamorphagus probably. Her eyes were Blue with violet specks. She has the worst in scars, she had claw marks on her face and shoulders. She had Burns on both her arms and legs. Bruises on her wrist. And 'filthy blood' carved into her arm. With an air of leadership around her.
It was a stunning sight. The metamorphagus haired girl stepped forward.
"Hello professor Dumbledore I am Cassiopeia Mathis. The ginger is Ginevra Weasley. The blonde is Luna Lovegood. We are here to protect the marauders except Peter Pettigrew" Cassiopeia said.
"Ahh yes mrs. Mathis. I heard you all were coming. How long are you all staying?" I asked.
" Well we were sent here to make sure James Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin don't die they are very important. We have to stay for the rest of our lives since all we have is gone in the future we had to come here and start over again and destroy voldemort before he attacks" Mrs. Mathis said.
"very well. Should I go get mr.'s Black, Potter,and Lupin?" I asked.
"I don't know sir. We have our cover story. If I am not mistaken the triwizard tournament is this year am I correct?" she asked I gave a small nod. " we are going to be the second school since the other one has already canceled on you. Right?" she asked I nodded again." we are from Rosewood academy in America we have our own uniform so that is what we will be wearing. I am muggle born but I will be a pure blood from America so will Ginny and Luna. Ginny's last name will be Smith. Luna's last name will be Quince. Mine will stay Mathis since no one knows the history on it. We are elementals. Ginny is fire and earth. Luna is water and spirit. I have all four of them odd I know" she said.
"I am a metamorphagus my hair and eyes change color" she said.
"Very well. Here is my plan I will introduce you all at the feast, after the feast I will call you all and the marauders to my office then we speak. Ok, the feast is in a hour. You have until then to make your entrance noticeable. You may go to the come and go room. Thank you" I said as they left my office. I sat soundly in my chair and grinned. This will be a great year indeed.