Chapter 4 Marauders (sirius) Pov

After the girls ran out of the office we turned to Dumbledore.
"Those girls are very important. They lost every thing they had. All of their family is dead or crazy. Right now those girls only have each other, they may be here to protect you all but, please look out for them too, in such little time they have become very precious to me so don't hurt them please" he said to us.
"yes sir" we answered.
"you may leave" he said.
When we got back to the common room the girls were whispering furiously. We sat down. Lilly came to James.
"hey James you look cute" she purred.
"um, thanks" he answered.
Lilly saw the girls leaving.
"you all can't leave it's curfew and me being head girl can give you detention" Lilly smirked.
"ok look I don't know what you are trying to prove but it is not working. I am not one of those girls that will listen to whatever you have to say. You can give me detention all you want but let me warn you I will make it the worst decision you ever made. You and you followers may hate us but I am not one of those preppy girls that will cry if you make fun of my outfit, no I am a girl who does not give a shit what others think or say about me. You can kick us out of your dorm but we have other places to sleep so, my sisters and I are leaving and you cannot stop us. Now run to your little followers and leave us alone" Cassiopeia said.
"UGH! Detention all of you" she yelled as they opened the portrait.
"thank you"Cassiopeia yelled as the portrait closed. Lilly stomped to her dorm.
"wow she actually said it to the 'Princess'"  I said.
"yeah she has guts" Remus said.
"Well no shit Sherlock she is the one who gave up her life to protect us, strangers. They have lost all of their friends and family. Yet they still keep going, remember Cassiopeia said that they were her sisters. She would probably die for them. Cassiopeia had a crazy life like Padfoot. His family is crazy. Her family is even crazier. He ran away. She ran away and erased their memory's. He came and lived with me. She went and lived with Ginny. The only things that are different between them is she is related to Salazar Slytherin. She is a Metamorphagus. And she is a girl. Padfoot you two are perfect for each other" Prongs said.
"you know it is weird we have so much in common. She not only had a strange life like me, but she is a rebel or a almost punk but more rocky than anything" I said.
I sat and thought about Cassiopeia. Her hair. Her eyes. Her lips. Everything.
I thought about when Lilly came down and started yelling at them. She kicked them out of their dorms. She is jealous of them!
"hey guys I'm tired, let's head up to the dorm" I say. We walked up the dorm. Peter is not here. Figures. We climb in to bed and fall straight to sleep.