Chapter 3 Cassiopeia pov

Once we got to the office, I turned to Dumbledore.
" Sir, how are we doing this. I mean what is our plan for the Marauders?" I asked, his eyes twinkled.
"Well, Mrs. Mathis I would not worry for I have a plan. I do believe we are not alone anymore, Come in boys" Dumbledor said. A boy with messy black hair and brown eyes with glasses, came striding in. Another boy with Ear length kinda curly but mostly straight hair, grey eyes came strutting in after him. The last boy that came in had dirty blonde hair with a few grey hairs, he had carmel brown eyes, he walked in smiling at the boys antics.
"Hello boys, thank you for coming. These are James Potter, Sirius black, and Remus Lupin. Now down to business, you should know who these three ladies are?" they nodded.
"well they are here to protect the school and you three" their eyes were wide.
"Sir, why isn't Peter here" Remus asked.
"that lying, stuttering, selfish bastard" I hissed. They looked confused.
"Do you know Peter" Remus asked.
My eyes turned red. Before I could answer Ginny looked at me.
"Cassi. No" she warned.
"Mr. Pettigrew couldn't come. These girls are from the future. If you do not believe me they will prove it" Dumbledor said. I turned to the guys.
"James Potter, your patronus is a stag. You are an animagus, stag nicknamed prongs, your parents are Charleus and Dorea Potter.
Sirius Black your patronus is a dog. You are an animagus, black dog nicknamed padfoot. Your parents are Orion and Walburga Black. You ran away from 'home' in your 6th year and lived with the Potters.
Remus lupin your patronus is a wolf. You are not an animagus but instead a werewolf. Don't worry Luna over there is one also. Your parents are Lyall and Hope Lupin. Peter Pettigrew killed James potter by turning him in to Voldemort, Sirius Black finds out and sets to kill Pettigrew but Pettigrew blames Black, Black ends up in Azkaban twelve years later he brakes out by using padfoot. Lupin is gone for about 12 years but in my third year he is the DADA teacher. Black is attacked by dementors. My best friend and I saved him from getting the dementors kiss. Lupin leaves after everyone finds out that he is a werewolf by Snape our potions professor at breakfast. By the way no one will care wether you are a werewolf or not, so don't worry" I said by now they sat down looking crest fallen.
"we are here to make sure James Potter doesn't make Pettigrew the secret keeper" I said.
"that lying bastard how could he! We trusted him! I am going to kill him" Sirius roared.
"you can not do that" Dumbledore said.
"why not!" Sirius asked.
"he has not done it yet" I said.
"we want to make sure you don't make him secret keeper. He sells Potter out to Voldemort" I said.
"why are you here Voldemort's your father" Sirius said. My turned stoney holding zero emotion.
My eyes and hair turned red.
"I ran away. I hate them, and plan to defeat him. And if you ever call me Riddle-" Ginny cut me off.
"CASSIOPEIA! They did not mean anything by it!" Ginny scolded.
"sorry" I mumbled
"you ran away? Why?" he asked.
"yes I ran away. They tried to make me join and I refused my mother was crazy she yelled and screeched at me for over 4hours I got fed up and crawled out of the window and went to Ginny's place after I erased their memory of me, I was blasted off the family wall" I shrugged.
"wow" they said.
"well they are here to protect you all" Dumbledore said.
"when do they leave?" James asked.
"We don't" Luna said.
"we are staying until we die" I answered.
"oh.. " Remus said.
"yep so all of you are stuck with us deal with it or don't. I don't really care" I answered.
"c'mon girls lets go. Bye professor" I said and ran out of the room.
Once we got to the girls dormitory we were being glared at.
"yes?" I asked
"Lilly told us what you did earlier mrs. Slytherin princess!" a girl with light strawberry blonde hair said.
"really, ok, so we are not going to sleep here then. Good night" I said and strode out of the girls dormitory.
We are in the common room. The marauders came striding in.
"Great just great Cassiopeia you ruined the only place we had to sleep and now we have to sleep in here. Just because you had to show off like that. You hate being called the Slytherin princess, yet here you are flaunting it around. We now have no where to go, Thanks Cassiopeia" Ginny whispered furiously.
"we will go to the come and go room" I whispered back
"that's a great idea. I would never doubted you Cassi" Ginny said.
"you kinda already did, Gin" Luna said.
"c'mon lets go" I said we were almost to the portrait, when a flash of red hair stopped us.
"you all can't leave it is curfew and me being head girl I can give you detention" she smirked. I looked at her.
"ok look I don't know what you are trying to prove but it is not working. I am not one of those girls that will listen to whatever you say. You can give me detention all you want but I have to warn you I will make it the worst decision you have ever made. You and your followers may hate us but I am not a preppy girl where you can make fun of my outfit and I will cry, no I am a girl who does not give a shit what others think or say about me. You can kick us out of your dorm but We have other places to sleep so, my sisters and I are leaving and you cannot stop us. Now, just run to your followers and leave us alone" I said.
"UGH! detention all of you" she yelled as we were opening the portrait.
"thank you" I said as the door closed shut. We made it too the ROR I asked for three beds and our trunks.
"good night" we said together. The lights turned off.