WHAT!!!!

Your POV

When I woke up I felt something warm wrapped up around me, so I snuggled up close to it. Then I felt something around my torso so I looked up to find puppeteer sleeping in my bed. My face burned from the amount of blush on my face. I tried to get out of his grip but it got tighter.

I kept struggling until I finally got free and fell on the floor. Puppeteer shot out of the bed and looked around in confusion, then he looked down and saw me on the floor.. "Why are you in my bed." He looked at me and said "You're the one who din't want me to leave last night. Besides I din't mean to sleep here all night, but I fell asleep by accident." I got up and looked at him and said "whatever." 'But it did feel nice to have him there.' I hope I dint say that out loud.

Puppeteer was still sitting on my bed when I turned around he looked like he was in a daze until I  until I said "What are you still doing here, go I need to change." He then snapped out of it and then stomped out of the room. 'Well that was weird.' I went to my closet and pulled out a simple f/c t shirt and jeans. I got in the kitchen and Toby was making waffles and Jeff had his head and  on the table and groaning like he was recovering from a hangover. 'Seriously how long are these guys are gonna be here.' "Hey Jeff do you wants some coffee?" He looked at me and then put his head back on the table and mumbled "Sure."

After breakfast we were all sitting in the living room waiting for puppeteer so I can start the next part of my training until a knock came from the door. I was getting ready to get it until Toby beat me to it. When he opened the door Slenderman was there along with Masky and Hoodie. "Okay what is going on this time." I said but not loud enough for them to hear me. Just on cue puppeteer walked around the corner and noticed the guest that was at the door. "Alright what's going on." Slenderman turned to puppeteer and said "I came to see y/n progress on her training. I want to witness it first hand."

"What!!??" I screamed from the background and everyone turned there attention towards me. I just sunk back in my seat and let them finish. Then Slenderman said " I want to she how she does with Masky and Hoodie with her hand to hand combat." My heart dropped when he said that, I know I can't beat those guys. Then Puppeteer spoke up "She is not ready for that yet we still need to work on it a little." Slenderman raised an imaginary eyebrow and said "Well it seems she held her end pretty well fighting Jeffery..." "IT'S JEFF NOT JEFFRERY!!" Everyone looked towards the kitchen at the hung-over Jeff and focused back to the conversation " As I was saying she held her end against JEFF I just thought that maybe she was ready for a two on one battle.

Puppeteer shook his head and said " No not yet give me a couple of days and I'll have her ready. " Slenderman nodded his head and said "Very well I'll give you a week and she will fight two of my proxies. By the way I will be needing Toby back, but I have brought EJ to help you." When he said that the man with the blue mask stepped from behind him and waved. Then puppeteer said " Alright see you in a week." Slenderman nodded again and agreement and him and his proxies disappeared. Puppeteer turned to me and said "well lets get started." 'Shit'

Puppeteers POV

'SHIT' how am I gonna get her ready in a week!!!!!