Chapter 17 "Cyborg's idea"

Beast boy-

I awoke dazed and a killer headache, I looked around and saw Raven clipping on her hood.

"Why am I  in here?" My voice was shaky, worse case scenario coursing through my head.

"You came in here all drunk, apologizing"

"Oh" I felt embarrassed. Why do I act like a jackass eighty percent  of the time.

"When your ready, Cyborg was looking for you about an hour ago" She lifted her head and exited her room. I slipped out of her bed and walked out as well, I walked towards Cyborg's room and walked in without knocking.

"Cy?"

Cyborg twirled around from whatever he was working on this week and had a large grin. I nervously stared at him "I was told you wanted me?"

"So I was thinking, we need to lift your spirits, you've been so down lately..."

"Yeah?"

He nodded and walked over draping an arm around my shoulder "Let's hook you up with a date"

I scowled "I don't need to go out dating"

"Oh come on, it might distract you"

I stared at the floor "Look, it wouldn't hurt to at least try"

I sighed "Fine"

Cyborg clapped his hands together "Great, I know someone" He winked and I nervously chuckled.

----

 "I look stupid" I stared at my reflection I wore a purple button up and jeans.

"Maybe this is a bad idea"

Cyborg rolled his eyes. "It'll be fine"

"Okay so where am I going for this date?"

"Your staying here"

I looked up at him "Oh"

He dragged me out of his room and down to the main room. The room was darkened slightly with a small table in the middle, candles lit around it and a bottle of wine in the middle.

"She's gonna dig it"

I took in the room with awe. "Damn Cy, thanks"

He nodded and patted my back.

He pulled a chair out and ushered for me to sit in it "Here you are my good sir"

"your so stupid" I let a chuckle out.

"She'll be here shortly, have a good night" He winked and walked out the door with Robin.

I sat in the chair for a good ten minutes until I heard the elevator door open, I turned around and my face heated up.

Raven walked over to my table in a tight black dress, showing off her pale shoulders, it went down to mid thigh and her black heels made her an inch higher. Her hair was tied back in a neat bun and she had on bright red lipstick.

"Hopefully I didn't take to long" She took the seat in front of me and leaned forward, propping her chin with her hands.

I was speechless "I..your...what?"

"What's wrong?"

"Your my date?"

She nodded with a small smile, I felt still flustered. While I looked like an idiot she looked like a fucking model!

I cleared my throat. "Maybe we should postpone this dinner"

She rasied an eyebrow.

"Why?"

I averted my gaze with a frown.

She reached across the table and held me hand "Are..you disappointed?"

"Why would I be disappointed."

"Because i'm your date" She looked down at her lap, her smile gone.

"Fuck Raven" I grabbed her hand tightly "God no. Your gorgeous. Your kind. Your my best friend. Theres no one else i'd want sitting in that spot"

Her cheeks dusted a bright pink and my eyes widened. "I mean.." I began running my hands through my hair.

She stood up and gently raised my chin with her finger, she leaned in and kissed me so softly I thought I had made it up. I raised my hand on her cheek and deepened the kiss. We broke away and I stared at her until I whispered "I love you"