Hitting Something = Money Loss.

(Nicole at the top)
I just got off work at my local bar, which I had just made like boss status tips at, when I got a call from my one and only best friend which was my 19 year old niece. Me? I'm her 18 year old aunt, weird right, well it's possible so don't ask. Lowering my speeds and looking all around for cars, when I didn't see any I picked up my phone stopping my catchy minion ring tone I answered.
"Hey bell whad up?!"

"Nic just stop, your bad at slang. Anyway I got bored of watching tv all day when I thought 'hey Nicole's probably at work getting slobbered over by drunks, so I'll save her I'm such a great niece' so am I as heroic as all the books written about me?"

"One, I'm great at slang it just depends on who I'm around. Two, because you got bored sitting on your lazy butt you decided to annoy me at work? Three, I do not get slobbered on by drunks they all respect me, besides I'm not allowed to give anyone enough alcohol for them to get drunk."

"Sure so how is school going for you?"

"Oh you know the usual. I tried to stay away from everyone to bad it didn't work I got bullied on but beat every girl in gym class I only have a few weeks left before spring break. You?"

"Terrible. Those two girls I told you about are spreading more rumors about me again but before you ask if I want you to beat them up the answer is no. I beat them up myself, they came up said some stuff I said something back that made them really mad and they punched me but I hit them back and won."

"That's my girl! Got any pics of the damage on their worthless faces?" I said jokingly but Bella took me seriously.

"Yeah I'll send them now." Then she hung up on me. After literally ten seconds I got the pics, checking for cars once again before looking at my phone. I looked at the pics one girl had a black eye and a chunk of dirty blond hair missing while the other girl was missing her tooth and had a bloody nose. I know I probably shouldn't laugh because you never know what's happening to someone at home that made them mean but that didn't give them a reason to hurt my niece, so I couldn't help the little snicker that escaped my lips.

As I looked back at the road I started releasing a string of cuss words that a sailor would blush at and hitting the brakes but not before I hit something big and black cracking my windshield and also my head as it was thrown into my steering wheel. When I opened my eyes the car had by then stopped spinning and everything was white and hazy, I could hear a slight ringing in my ears but that all disappeared when I remembered I hit something. Trying not to panic I was yanking furiously at my seat belt, thinking I wasn't going anywhere with that I got my older brothers army knife out of the consol using the seat belt cutter to get out, thanks bubby! I started running towards where I knew the body was, but was surprised to find a gigantic midnight black wolf laying on its side.

Slightly, okay completely, terrified but hey who wouldn't the thing was the size of a freaking lion how am I supposed to lift it in to my truck, that's to say if I even touched it. When I got close it growled like Godzilla and jumped on its paws while holding its front left paw in the air, it slowly limped towards me while still growling until the wind blew past me blowing my scent its way. For some reason it stopped and laid down whimpering. I started to turn away and run but stopped when I heard a low mournful howl, I slowly walked back to it and put my hand on its head. I was surprised when instead of biting my hand off then eating the rest of me it licked my hand and nuzzled my wrist with its wet nose.

Okay, now I just need to figure out how to get it in the truck bed, which is where I am now trying to pull it on the truck bed with rope I found, probably a little stupid or massively retarded. Some of you might wonder why I was trying to get it to jump like three feet after I just hit it with a truck but in my defense when I was going to walk back to the truck and back up to the beast but Mr. Wolf just hopped up and started walking with me after stretching, it was practically trotting next to me so I think if it can do that it can jump. My only problem was, it keep pulling to get in the truck cab with me. "No this is my fathers truck he will kill me if you make a mess. Your a wild animal you'll tear the fabric to shreds!" I was in the truck bed when it simply sat down and lifted its paw onto the tailgate and gave me a look that said 'you hit me with a truck I deserve this' that's when it gave me the puppy eyes, I'm defenseless.

"Okay fine but if you tear anything I will run over you again and It won't be an accident." I say jumping down and opening the back door for the wolf. It wasn't too late so I stopped by the store and got the biggest collar and leash, I might as well have something to walk him/her with and went to the deli and bought a couple pounds of meat saying I was throwing a party to the woman looking at me strangely as she handed me the venison. As I walked back to the truck I saw my wolf howling at the person parked next to me. What did I get my self into?