You're My Model (H.S)

"A toast, to my lady and her successful publishing company!" My boyfriend of 3 years and now my husband-to-be, Harry cheers to our guests here to celebrate his and I's accomplishments.

"And to Harry." I begin, smiling at his gorgeous face as he beams back. "For this success of his fifth album with the boys!"

"Cheers!" The group of people we associate with clink their glasses before we all took sips of our white wine.

I hold Harry's hand, looking back up at him. He looks down at me, intertwining our fingers and smiling at me, and I smile as well. His smile is so big, I could only imagine what is on his mind at the moment.

"You look happy." I giggle at his cuteness, looking like his cupcake days from when he was younger. I poke his dimple with my free hand, making me smile bigger myself.

"That's because I'm with the most amazing girl ever." Harry says leaning down a bit to where he could kiss me any second. Thing is, we really couldn't.

We have been dating for three years, yet no body knows except for the ones near to us that came to our party. Our reason, well, in the past, Harry just needed someone to be there for him despite the Haylor drama when he was accused of cheating on Taylor for Cara and other VS models.

I was once Harry's best friend, telling media and sources that he was the good guy, that he was loyal, and that he never cheated on Taylor. In fact, Taylor was driving Harry mad, he dumped her so she used the breakup against Harry, said she dumped him, and her reason was because he cheated on her since she is so powerful.

Also at the time, I had a major crush on him, after knowing him for so long, he was just someone I really loved and cared about. I cared for him so much, not only did I make sure Harry was the good guy, but I even helped him get rid of the biggest and longest rumor: Larry Stylinson.

He had enough of the fans going insane about it. He wanted it to end and found out a way when he saw a post that he and I were a thing about three months before we dated. They even had a shipping name for us so we decided to make people believe we were real, but we tell the media we're not so the Larry drama goes away. Three months later, we end up being real, but we kept it secret for three years just because.

I blush at Harry's words, my palm now rubbing his dimpled cheek.

"You're so cute." I compliment and Harry shakes his head, still smiling.

"No, you're so cute." He cooes, poking the tip of my nose with his index finger. I laugh a bit, getting closer to Harry's face.

"Well, if I'm so cute, then you're cuter." Harry once again shakes his head at my compliment.

"But, baby, you're- woah, look at her." I furrow my eyebrows at Harry's comment then follow his eyes to some VS model. I sigh, knowing that once again he meets up with another model. And since the world doesn't know about us, he is technically single, so he can mingle with any model he wants- which is what he does.

The girl waves at him, wearing a revealing lace gown at a classy get together. I didn't like it at all. It was as if she planned to pretend what kind of party it was and had a outfit malfunction. It makes me sick. Harry waves back and she signals him over, twisting her long, blonde, hair as she bats her lashes flirtatiously. Just as Harry begins to approach her, I grab his arm, pouting my lip to, hopefully, make him stay.

"Where are you going, baby?" I ask, my voice sounding lighter and he pouts back at me.

"Awe, I'm just gonna go talk to her for a quick second and I'll be right back. Okay sweetie?" He places his hands on my shoulder and leans in for a quick kiss. When he pulls away, I smile, nodding and feeling satisfaction as he kissed me in front of that model. He then proceeds to the girl and they exchange hugs- for far too long, and his hands are awfully close to her bum. I roll my eyes and decide to break time by talking to the guests that arrived.

*10 minutes later*

They're still talking to each other and it's bothering me. That model would just twirl her hair and rub all on Harry's arm, and he would just laugh along or keep speaking, clueless that he's leading her on since he's such a nice guy. With me having enough of it, I decide to head over there and show that little toothpick who Harry belongs to. I walk proudly over towards Harry, but I end up having to pee, making me walk past them and go the restroom instead.

After going to the restroom and checking my hair and make-up, I head over to Harry, only to stop at my tracks, my mouth parted, and it felt like my heart dropped and broke into a million pieces.

They were kissing.

I gasp and Harry whips his head around, eyes wide. He shakes his head and behind him, the girl smirks, waving at me af if she had this planned all along.

"Y/N, this-"

"Isn't what it looks like?" I interrupt, tears swelling in the corners of my eyes. "If it isn't what it looks like, then why is it happening? Why am I seeing it with my very own eyes?" I look away from him, not wanting to look at his shocked expression. "I-I gotta go."

I storm off, getting into our car and driving home in silence. The thought of that girl in my head makes me drive faster, my hands gripping the steering wheel tight, wishing it was her neck. When I make it home, I go upstairs to the room Harry and I share, crying onto my pillow. When I sit up, smears of black and blue ink are stained on the pillow and I go to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror.

My eyes are red, cheeks streaked in make-up and my hair a mess. I clean myself up and when I leave the bathroom door, I see Harry sitting on the edge of the bed, head hanging low. When he looks up, his eyes are red as well, breathing heavily.

"Harry?"

To be continued...