You're My Model Pt.2 (H.S.)

Previously...

They're still talking to each other and it's bothering me. That model would just twirl her hair and rub all on Harry's arm, and he would just laugh along or keep speaking, clueless that he's leading her on since he's such a nice guy. With me having enough of it, I decide to head over there and show that little toothpick who Harry belongs to. I walk proudly over towards Harry, but I end up having to pee, making me walk past them and go the restroom instead.

After going to the restroom and checking my hair and make-up, I head over to Harry, only to stop at my tracks, my mouth parted, and it felt like my heart dropped and broke into a million pieces.

They were kissing.

I gasp and Harry whips his head around, eyes wide. He shakes his head and behind him, the girl smirks, waving at me af if she had this planned all along.

"Y/N, this-"

"Isn't what it looks like?" I interrupt, tears swelling in the corners of my eyes. "If it isn't what it looks like, then why is it happening? Why am I seeing it with my very own eyes?" I look away from him, not wanting to look at his shocked expression. "I-I gotta go."

I storm off, getting into our car and driving home in silence. The thought of that girl in my head makes me drive faster, my hands gripping the steering wheel tight, wishing it was her neck. When I make it home, I go upstairs to the room Harry and I share, crying onto my pillow. When I sit up, smears of black and blue ink are stained on the pillow and I go to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror.

My eyes are red, cheeks streaked in make-up and my hair a mess. I clean myself up and when I leave the bathroom door, I see Harry sitting on the edge of the bed, head hanging low. When he looks up, his eyes are red as well, breathing heavily.

"Harry?"

•••

"Y/N." Harry gets up walking up to me. I shake my head, not wanting to be near him. If he really thinks crying will make things okay between us, he's so wrong.

What gets me the most is, what if he really was cheating on Taylor for VS models? He did kiss one and I saw it with my own eyes and all those years of defending him and now being his fiancé, I wish we did reveal our relationship.

"Don't touch me." I mumble, turning my head away from him so I won't look at his saddened eyes.

"Baby, please listen to me. What you saw didn't mean to happen. She kissed me, as soon as she saw you."

"And why should I believe you, Harry? After seeing you kiss her, it makes me wonder if you've kissed other models, not just with me, but with Taylor too. Was she telling the truth about you being a cheater with these VS models?" I finally decide to look at him, wanting him to look me in the eyes and tell the truth. Harry just stares at me and looks down, sighing. He then looks back up at me, placing his hands on my shoulder.

"Do you really think I'm a womanizer, y/n? Do you really think I cheated on Taylor? You saw she was crazy. I would never hurt or objectify women, you know this" one hand is released from my shoulder as it approaches my face, wiping a tear away. "When she kissed me, she took advantage of me. She knew I wouldn't disrespect a women, that I wouldn't objectify and discriminate them. She ignored the fact that I was engaged to the most beautiful, amazing, and stunning woman in the world."
His hands now cupped my cheeks, looking into my eyes so deeply.

"And if she and the other models can't handle it or seem to get it, then they can back the fuck off." Whispering that in my ear, his hands travel to the back of my dress, pulling down my zipper while kissing my neck. I tilt my head back slightly, moaning softly while my hands wrap around his neck and I close my eyes.

I feel my dress slide down and away from my body, before his hands cup my ass, and lifting me off my feet. I wrap my legs around his waist as he continues to kiss my neck, now leaving hickeys upon it.

"Harry." I wince, not wanting him to stop. I know I said I didn't want him to fuck our problems away, but after hearing what he said and just feeling his hands touch me, I couldn't help but give in. He then pulls away, carrying me to the bed and lays me upon it. He walks off and I just lay there wondering he went.

He comes back with his camera, fidgeting with it in front of the bed. When done, he looks up at me, smiling.

"Pose for me, doll?" My eyes widen at his sudden request. I've always been shy about my body revealed to a camera- but this is Harry, it's his camera, I shouldn't worry about it.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks. I look around rubbing my arm.

"I just feel sorta uncomfortable, you know? I don't have that perfect body like models do. I wouldn't be surprised if you left me for a model. I mean I'll be hurt bu-"

"Your body is perfect, babe." Harry interrupts me, his eyebrows furrowed. "You have a sexy body, a body that none of the models have." He gets on the bed, hovering over me.
"From your thighs, to your waist, your booty." Harry pokes it making us giggle. "Yeah, the world may like to see skinny, but me, and probably every other guy in the world, we like them curvy, too." He kisses the tio of my nose and I smile, gaining confidence. The fact that Harry loves me and my body makes me feel better.

"Okay, get off of me." I say giggling. "Let's take some photos." Harry gets up, grabbing his camera, and aiming it at me as I make my first pose. In the next 2 minutes lots of photos have been taken. My next one is crawling on my knees and pulling Harry's tie to bring him onto the bed. When he's ln the bed, I get on top of him, taking off his top clothing. I then lean down to kiss him and he kisses back, his hands running down my back to his ass, cupping them. I moan softly in the kiss and pull away. Harry flips us over to where he's on top and he takes off his pants, leaving him in his briefs.

He then lays on his back next to me and grabs his camera along with his phone that was in his pocket.

"Just two more pictures." Harry says, and I get the perfect idea. I place one leg in between his, my hand slides down inside his briefs grabbing his cock, and I make it look like I'm going to leave a hickey under his jaw. His chooses his camera and lifts it up to get the both of us. "This is for us to see." He says before taking the picture. He then pulls out his phone and goes to the camera on there. My hand is now placed on his chest instead. "And this is for the world to see." He takes the picture. Once done, he puts the phone down, gets on top of me and takes off my bra and panties along with his briefs.

He looks into my eyes before kissing me tenderly. I kiss back, my arms wrapped around his neck and my fingers playing with his hair. I feel himself align with my opening before pushing the tip in. I gasp and he pushes more of him inside until I'm full. Slowly he thrusts in and out, his arms on both sides of my head, he hovers over me, watching me, his hair hanging down. His breathing is steady and little moans escape his lips, as does mine.

"Harry." I moan and he smiles a bit before speeding up. I moan louder and he bites his lip, going deeper as well.

"Y/N, fuck. I love you so much." His body is now pressed against mine, going faster and deeper and moaning my name numerous times. My nails graze down his back as I moan loudly from how good he feels inside me.

"I'm so close, Harry." I wince and he kisses me once more, thrusting uncontrollably that my legs are now up in the air, and my back is arched. My stomach twists and I feel myself climax onto Harry as he does the same inside me (birth control).

Harry's p.o.v.

Y/N looks so beautiful asleep. She is the most beautiful girl ever and I could never ask for anyone else. After uploading the photo I took on my phone on instagram, I decided to post one more, of her, sleeping with the caption:

She's all mine. My sleeping beauty, my model. Xx