18. Nights Out and Drunk Confessions ✔

A/N: Just a random song, i guess. And i will try to get the rest of the chapters on before the month is over.

This chapter is now edited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smile a little at the sisters as they we sit in the back of the car while one of their bodyguards drives us to the club with others following us.

Alessandra is wearing a tight and short strapless blood red dress with deep V-neck that barely reaches under her bum. She is also wearing stilettos in the same color and a small clutch. Her hair is falling down her back in gentle waves that nicely cup her face as well. She is not wearing any other jewelry beside a cute pair of red earrings. Her lips are covered with a very daring red lipstick while her eyes are rounded with thick coat of black eyeliner with a lot of mascara on her eyelashes. She painted all of her nails red.

While Alessandra went for something you would call a little devil's look, Caterina went for innocent looking angel look. She is wearing a baby blue dress that gets tied behind her neck and is softly falling down to her knees. She is pairing with white high heels and small of shoulder bag. She is also wearing a simple silver necklace with a star on the end of it as well as a few simple silver bracelets and a ring. Her hair is also left down, but she straighten it. She wears a soft shade of pink lipstick and silver eye shadow with glitters with mascara on her eye lashes. Her nails are white.

And me? Well they made me wear something classy, we could say so. I am wearing a simple little black dress that reaches my mid-thigh and has this two inches thick straps that fall off of my shoulders. The dress is not tight and falls down my body nicely and has a quite deep V-neck. I am wearing a pair of all black wedges and a clutch along with black simple earing, black bracelets and a ring. My blond hair is curled and pinned up in a simple but elegant up do with a few strands falling around my face. I am wearing a dark red lipstick, a thick coat of eyeliner around my eyes and mascara on my eyelashes as well as black eye shadow. They even painted my nails black.

There is another little detail I have to share. They are wearing simple strapless lacy bras and thongs under their dresses (something they told me even if i didn't want to know that) while they made me wear some of the lingerie we bought today. I am wearing a black lacy bra with some kind of spiral design on it's sides and a pair of matching lacy boy shorts.

I feel exposed and I don't mean just with the underwear, but with dress as well. I feel like I am wearing nothing, I am showing too much skin, I am showing too much however you see it. I am not used to this, but the sisters said it's okay, that is normal to feel like this, wearing what I am wearing for the first time.

The car stops in front of the club and we get out. They hook each one arm around mine as we walk pass the line to the entrance. The bouncer just nods at us, giving small smiles to the sisters, before he lets us in, the bodyguards following closely.

I glance around the club as they drag me towards the bar. I bite my lip as I watch the crowd of dancing bodies move around and grind against each other. Some people are making out against the walls, some are drinking at the bar and the booths, but most of them are dancing.

I smile at the sisters as they sit me down onto the chair at the bar, sitting down on each side of me. "What do you want to drink?" Yells Alessandra to me, so I am able to hear her over the music. I shrug a little. I was never much of a drinker, so I don't know what I should and shouldn't drink.