Wedding

I wanna thank Adventure_Time1999 for lots of things. It's been pleasure having you as a reader. 😘

~*~

All she could remember was Tyler leaving while Jacob held and steadied her. She could remember that Jac covered her eyes with sunglasses as they passed outdoors next to the reporters, again. She was returned to Tyler's hotel room and Jacob stayed next to her bedroom door the whole night.
2 days ago that happened, and she never saw Tyler again.

Before..

She looked at her reflection in the mirror as she tried her wedding dress for the first time. She was looking amazingly at the contrast of her skin and shoulder's colors while she listened to the designer's speech,".. I can't believe it fitted you well!! How could you be so careless, Milady?! It's your wedding dress, how could you wait till the wedding day to try it on? What if it was loose or.."
Ellen smiled softly to the mid aged woman facing her in the mirror,"Everything is fine. Look how perfect your work looks on me? It's making me beautiful!"
"It's you that's making the dress beautiful, ma'am." Jacob uttered startling her. He stood there at her bedroom's door observing astonishingly at her dress.
The designer cut the awkward silence,"Now, we will apply your make up. We have professional people. You will look marvelous, dear. I mean.. Milady."
Ellen nodded leaving with the designer without any spoken words.

~*~

"Your mother and friend, Milady."
A maid announced and left. Ellen turned in her chair to look at them. The old woman that was playing her mother's role all that time.
"Nanny," Ellen whispered as though as she wanted her to deny that fact. She wanted that denial to hold it against Tyler and his people and tell him that all of those were lies. She wanted it to get Jimmy back. But the wrinkles on the woman's forehead deepened as she lowered her eyes to her glistening sweaty palms,"I wanted to tell you for so long. But the orders were to stay silent."
Suddenly all that hatred fell apart. She saw and experienced how harsh those people could be. She nodded as her nanny hugged her tightly and whispered 'missed you'. Mia on the other hand was busy chatting with Jacob. Ellen wanted to giggle for absolutely Jacob was trying to get away from her. And trying to pay some of Jacob's favors, Ellen called Mia. They hugged and chatted for 15 min until Mia snapped,"Where's Jimmy?!"
Ellen stood nervously and looked to Jacob's direction.
"On a trip. He'll be away for few days so I can have a proper honeymoon with my wife" Tyler at the door's entrance said with all the confidence someone could possess. Ellen noticed the fear in her nanny's eyes. She probably sensed that the story was different from that spoken, but she chose to keep her thoughts for herself. Tyler had his back turned to the rest,"Jacob let's get going. I'm so eager to see my wife in her white dress that I might cheat and see her. But I want it to stay a secret till we meet at the table out there. So let's go."

They left. And the rest of the time was consumed with chats as different women were doing God knows what to her face and body. An alarm rang indicating the time for Ellen to get ready. She chose to keep her face exposed. She held one white rose and walked. She descended the stairs with the help of Mia holding her dress. Once she reached the front door, Dustin was there waiting for her. She was tense, suddenly. She walked by him, no words spoken. And then they reached the table were different men sat while Tyler was waiting for her.
"Breathtaking." She heard a reporter saying drawing her attention to the crowded space in front of her. She was taken by her husband in his dark tuxedo that she didn't notice that crowd before.
She kept herself busy enjoying the decorated garden and the balloons and all of it. Later she found herself answering one Old Religious man,"I do."

~*~

"A real life beauty. With all that amazing make up and silky white dress designed with true pearls, with her royalty skin and face, Ellen Bryce appeared at Sir Tyler's Ryle backyard garden as his wife. No one had ever dreamt of stepping into Ryle's properties not to mention seeing him being in a wedding as the groom. The girls and women had protesting comments all over the social medias' world. The highly attractive Bryce, captivated the hearts of so many young people who mentioned in different comments that they wish she was still available for them. And that..."
Tyler stopped Jacob who was reading an article posted on Facebook and that he was tagged on it. It hadn't been an hour since they left the party and the articles were released all over the web.
Tyler turned to see how Ellen reacted to those words. He saw her tilting her head to the right and sleeping. The day was so tiring, he guessed. He took a breath inhaling her scent with it. Even after her make up faded a little, she looked stunning. A real life beauty as they called her. But still she was the one that kept him away from Eden. He pushed those thoughts away and asked the driver to stop. He replied to Jacob's piercing eyes,"Take her to the hotel and make sure she is safe. I have made them reserve a room for her and another for you. Keep an eye on her and I'll return to you in two days. Make sure she's kept hidden from press. See ya". He said as he jumped out of the car then pushed the door closed behind him cutting any objection.