Chapter Eight: Stepping Back&Stumbling Forwards

"Remember that day I came back from rehearsals? I was all over the place and you were preparing for next day rehearsals?" He asks, his eyes lining our reflection above.

I watch attentively as his fingers aimlessly caress my bare shoulder; his simple touch reigniting our previous spark.

"That could've been any day..." I reply, my voice and tone just as soft as his touch.

Not a second soon, his light chuckles fills our dimmed bedroom; the vibrations of his chest causing my heart to flutter-I love when he laughs.

"That's true... More details then?"

"Mhm..." I hum, still enjoying our reflection on the ceiling.

His fingers come to an untimely halt against my shoulders, his movements not only unexpected, but quiet as he adjusts himself beneath me. Soon enough he's in a comfortable position, his once lonely arm now dropping over my bare torso, and just as I open my mouth to make an complaint about his missing fingers, his free hand finds its way into mine. I have to say that it is an awkward position, but pleasantly comforting.

I'm just happy to be in his arms.

"Well let's see... This was during the time I was shooting The Way You Make Me Feel. I guess I was pretty stressed that day, I think I even called off early?" He pauses, pecking my head as if his memory would relapse with the gesture."Yeah... Yeah. I was all over the place that afternoon. So I came back to the hotel, asking if you were there... Of course, you were. Looking all hot and delicious stretching... Damn, do you know how flexible you are? That-"

"Michael!" I scold, retrieving my hand from his to give his chest a good whack.

He cringes between innocent chuckles. I can't even hold back my cheesy grin and this fool; he can be so mannish at times.

I can't deny that I love it.

"Okay, okay. As I was saying..." He directs, playfully glaring at me before gently squeezing me into his chest. "You were busy stretching and something just snapped and well... Next thing I know... I'm receiving what so many men want. I think men even secretly wish they could experience that... It was beautiful." He finally sighs, our eyes connecting through our reflection.

He remembers.

"The day I... Wow. Michael, you deflowered me." I giggle, catching his distasteful glance before he opens his mouth to speak.

"I don't think you can deflower a rose, girl. I know that I relieved you of your thorns. I'm proud of that. I wish I could've made it better, you know rose petals and sappy stuff you would like." He sighs contently, only chuckling again towards the end of his statement.

I roll my eyes playfully at the man and keep them close to try and replay that moment in my life; the moment I gave myself to Michael Joseph Jackson. While all of the worlds was busy at work or play, their beloved Michael Jackson was making his mark on me. Out of all the girls he may have been with, he chose me to actually make love to.

I was his first, he was mine.

"You know you're the only woman that I actually... You know. I know how girls are about that. I knew you were special, that's why I was willing to wait." He interrupts my reminiscing.

My eyes open and immediately catch his. God, I love those beautiful almonds of his. Even in the dim lighting of our bedroom, I can see every bit of passion he has yet to express. Every bit of honesty is there; I'll never question that.