How it works

So, before anyone joins Voicing Wattpad, they should figure out how it works.

So I'll break down what we do and how we do it as simply as we can.

The first thing that has to happen, is an author here on Wattpad has to give us permission to record for his/her story.

Once this happens, said author will have to cast whoever he/she wants to play each part. Any member of Voicing Wattpad (That would be you) can audition for a part, but in the end it is up to the author who is cast as who. (This is because only the author will know how his /her character's should sound, so it only makes sense that the author would cast each part.)

Once the cast is set (Including a narrator, who the author will also have to cast) then we will start the recording phase. The recording phase will consist of a lot of work, and will take several months to finish entirely. This is where the work comes in, as a voice actor or narrator you would need to record your lines and send them to the editor (that would be me) in the email I'll provide to members later on. (If you so chose to join.)

from there we would post the recording in parts on YouTube and then essentially that project would be finished and we would move on to the next one.

If you have any questions please ask either in the comments or pm this account. ^_~ See you in the next chapter -Reibun