Chapter 2

It's been two days since the Japanese Task Force agreed to help out with our little plan.
It's simple.
The first heart attack happened in Japan and was only aired in Japan so we can assume Kira is Japanese. Based on that, we'll air a video in each different region of Japan, starting with the most populated.
This will work. It has to.

L has been staring at you for a while now. You're watching TV with him and he hasn't taken his eyes off you for at least 5 minutes now. You're in your flat finishing off the second season of Tokyo Ghoul and eating left over pieces of cake you bought yesterday.
"He's turned into such a badass since he was tortured" you giggle
((A/N: spoilers for Tokyo Ghoul ahead!))
"Saving Devil Ape and The Black Dog or whatever with such efficiency" L replies.
You stand up and walk over to the kitchen and begin to nibble at your thumb.
Fruit or sweets?
You bring over a bowl of fruit each and Ryu's eyes light ((A/N: Yagami)) up and he presses play.
Kaneki stares at Hide. He covers his ghoul eye up in shame and slowly panic floods across his face.
"Nooo! Kaneki! Hide baby loves you no matter what!" You scream
Blood spurts out from Hide's side and he falls to the ground.
"Let's go home"
A tear slides down your face as Kaneki lifts up a lifeless body and carries him into a massive casualty site for the CCG members.
You begin you hiccup as streams of tears flow down your cheeks. You hear a little sniffle come from beside you but you can't bear to pull your eyes away from the screen to see if Ryuzaki is okay.
He pulls you into a hug and you snuggle up to him, hearing his heart beat increase dramatically.
It's because he's sad. You think to yourself as a slight dusting of pink makes its way into your cheeks.
The end credits slowly make their way up the TV screen.
"WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?!" You bellow and snuggle further into Ryu's chest.
((A/N: end of spoilers!))
"I-I-I don't know!" He replies.
You unconsciously smirk at his stutter.
"Why the stutter, detective?" You say and poke his chin.
"No reason" Ryuzaki says, sounding oddly nervous.
Maybe I should question him? It'll be fun you think.
"And the dramatic heartbeat increase?"
"B-because..."
You pull away from him and look up at his red flustered face.
He leans his head in to yours and grabs the back of your neck and kisses you. Passionately.
Clichéd fireworks explode and you feel weightless, as if you two are floating in space, not a care in the world.
He licks your bottom lip to ask for entry. Your tongues battle for dominance and after a while you give up. His sweet fruity taste merges with your sweet cake-y one and creates a new taste that tastes better than anything you've ever tasted before.
Your hands are matted in his hair, his raven bed head but silky hair. His hands travel from the back of your neck down to your thigh and he lifts you up, breaking the kiss and leaving a string of saliva connecting you. He places you onto his lap so you are straddling him and you press your lips against his, eager to taste his mouth again. You lick his bottom lip and again, you fight for dominance and he lets you win. You explore his fruity tasting mouth. He pulls his hand away from you and slides it up your back to pull you deeper into the kiss.
Suddenly realising you need to breathe, you pull away and remove yourself from the straddle and you snuggle up to him, your cheeks undoubtedly bright red.
"That's why. Because I love you" he whispers as your eyes feel heavy.
--- tortoise time skip-ity doo daa ---
You wake up underneath a blanket on your sofa. Everything that happened last night floods back to you. Ryuzaki.
Where is he?
You stand up and walk over to the kitchen were the is a piece of cake waiting for you with a note attached to it.
I'm sorry - Ryuzaki xxx
What did that even mean???
- Chapter 2 -
Sorry I haven't updated in AGESSSSS I've been caught up with school stuff! Also, sorry it's so short! I couldn't think of a way to carry it on soooooo
Until next time
- xxx