18

THIS IS IMPORTANT SO PLZ READ!

Guys I'm afraid to say this, but this is the last chapter to this book!

Now wait! I never said this is the end of it now did I?

No. So do you guys want a sequel to this story?

I really did enjoy writing this story and I'd be happy to write a sequel if you guys want.

So just comment whether or not you want a sequel to this story.

Now onto the chappie!
_________________

"Your kicking me out?" I ask dad.

"No I didn't say that. Lately Gotham has done hell to you and don't deny it, I think it'll be good for you to leave for awhile. Have a life that's less dangerous as the one in Gotham."

"Dad-" he cut me off.

"I refuse to risk your life here again not after you being kidnapped twice by the joker." He stated. Not exactly kidnapping if I came willingly but he doesn't need to know that.

"Dad I'm fine now though."

"It'll be better for you if you did. I already had Alfred pack your bags. You can stay with old family friends. They've offered to take you in or you can have a place of your own."

"I'd take the place of my own." I said. "But not exactly yet." I said. "And you know what your right I should leave for awhile. I'm thinking of a road trip to clear my head of the events as of late." He smiled and nodded. I grinned.

"Good thing I packed light for you then." Alfred said coming back with my suit case. I smiled.

"I'm going to leave now then." I told dad and he nodded. I hugged him tightly. He kissed my head. I took the bag off of Alfred and hugged him. "Bye guys!" I said leaving.
-
I sped down the road. It was now or never for me to leave. It would be good for me to leave. Besides with Arkhams new security it would be impossible for Jack to escape. That's why he needs someone on the outside to help him. And I'll be that person. But I know I can't do it alone. I'll need help. Big help at that to free him. I'll do anything for him. I love him.

They found Lexi's body this morning. They know it was murder but can't figure out who done it. They'll never know it was me though. I made sure of that.

I couldn't help but laugh hysterically. A few tears fell down my face. I wiped them away grinning.

Jack was right this world is chaos.

I smirk.

Everything burns.... And I'll make sure of that.
________________
And that my friends is the end of this story! Is it me or is Katie going a little crazy there? Lol

So should there be a sequel?

Yes? No?

Vote/Comment