Rebecca

"Oh my god!" The said said as she quickly ran over to Sarah and pulled her away from Joshua.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked Joshua, giving him a look. Joshua said nothing and just stared at her. She turned to look at the other boy.

"Why didn't you stop him?" She asked the boy.

"Rebecca." He simply said, slightly annoyed.

Rebecca looked at Sarah.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" She asked Sarah worriedly.

"I-" Sarah tried to speak but was interrupted by the worried girl when she moved her hair and saw the two bite marks.

"Oh my god they bit you." Rebecca said sympathetically as she quickly pulled Sarah into a hug then quickly pulled away.

"I'm so sorry. They should know better than that." She said, looking straight into Sarah's eyes. Sarah just nodded.

"What's your name?" Rebecca asked.

"Sarah."

"Hey Sarah, I'm Rebecca."

Sarah nodded.

Rebecca sighed. "So, what are you doing here Sarah?" Rebecca asked.

"I got her for Michael." Joshua interrupted.

"Well, that's surprisingly kind of you. First time for everything I guess." Rebecca said to Joshua.

"I can be nice." Joshua said, annoyed.

"Rebecca, what are you doing here?" Michael asked.

"Can't I say 'Hi' to my little brother?" She asked him.

"No." He stated.

"Can I have her back now?" Joshua asked.

"And what exactly do you plan on doing?" Rebecca replied with a question.

"None of your business."

"No way. You're just going to lick her, or even worse, bite her." Rebecca said with her hands on her hips.

"Why do you care what I do?" Joshua said, even more annoyed now.

"Because you set a bad example for Michael."

Joshua grabbed Sarah's wrist and brought her down on his lap, then quickly pulled her into a tight hug. He stared at Rebecca.

"She's not even yours and you already bit her and licked her for who knows how long." Rebecca said.

"Michael doesn't mind." Joshua said.

"Michael also doesn't mind if you break down his house but that doesn't make it okay."

"Hey, I mind." Michael said, slightly offended.

"Do you mind if Joshua does stuff with your new pet?"

"Does stuff?" Joshua asked, a bit offended.

"No." Michael answered Rebecca.

"Do you mind if he does anything?" Rebecca asked.

"I mind if he breaks my house down." Michael said, annoyed.

While the two siblings were arguing, Joshua took the chance to nibble on Sarah's ear and continue licking her once again, which Sarah definitely noticed.

After about 10 minutes of arguing, Rebecca notice Joshua and slapped him.

"I'm gonna take her with me if you keep doing that." Rebecca said to Joshua.

"You can't, she's mine." Michael said.

"Yeah, so I can do anything I want with her." Joshua said to Rebecca.

The fact that Rebecca had slapped him didn't surprise him. She often slapped him when she thought he was being "bad".

Joshua got up and took Sarah with him. He brought her into a room and locked the door.

"Where is he going?" Rebecca asked, going to the door.

"I don't know." Michael asked, also curious.

Rebecca was worried.

"Joshua! What are you doing?!" Rebecca yelled.

Within the room, Sarah was very confused. She was staring as Joshua walked closer to her.
Joshua pulled her into a hug and bit down on her neck. She winced at the pain, though quickly she got distracted by the banging on the door.

"Joshua! Let her out of there! Don't you dare touch her!" Rebecca yelled.

Joshua was happy he could do this without Rebecca pulling her away from him or slapping him. He took his time in sucking her blood. Every once in awhile Sarah would hear a small moan in pleasure coming from Joshua.
She watched the doorknob as Rebecca moved it from one side to the other aggressively in attempt to open the door.

"Joshua!!! Sarah! Are you alright?" Rebecca asked desperately through the door.

Before Sarah could say anything, Joshua covered her mouth with his hand, keeping her silent, making Rebecca bang harder at the door.

Finally, Joshua removed his hand from her mouth, and removed his mouth from her neck. He licked the blood from his mouth before opening the door and casually walking out as Rebecca worriedly rushed in to Sarah. Rebecca saw Sarah stand there with a good amount of blood dripping from her neck.

As she panicked and helped Sarah clean all the blood off, Joshua walked into the living room and sat back on the couch next to Michael. Micheal chuckled as he had over heard from Rebecca what Joshua had done.