sleeping together

You pull the blankets up a bit more to cover your bare body. You can still smell his cologne on your sheets, but you're too nervous to turn to see if he's still there. But his soft snores are no where to be heard.

You didn't remember much of last night but both your clothes were still sprawled on the floor. Your head was also pounding at the amount of alcohol you induced.

Never partying that hard again.

But you could still feel the way his hands touched your body. The certain fire in your stomach started to build up once again and you had clutch to your white sheets to try to make the feeling go away.

Best friends don't do things like this.

You stared down at your chest, noticing the purple and black spots in between your breasts. Sweet love bites that he had left from last night. As you traced over a few, you could still feel his soft lips on your skin.

You wished you were back in his arms, listening to his heart beat as you drifted off to sleep. You wish you could just have his warm body pressed up against yours. You didn't feel so alone for once, and you wondered why last night mattered so much to you.

He's a popstar. He's your best friend. He does this with girls in other cities. I mean, you didn't know this for sure but you assumed. You assumed he could get any girl he wanted and he's a guy with needs. Fucking is probably his second nature and then the doubt started to seek in.

You weren't going to be the same after this because things change after sex. That's what your best friend, (Y/BF/N), said to you. She swore that doing this to your relationship with him would change things. And not for the good.

But you didn't regret it. You started to bite on your bottom lip as you pushed yourself out of bed. You picked up his shirt from the floor and slid it on. You wondered why his clothes were still here, but him staying didn't cross your mind.

You slide on your panties and then let his shirt fall to your mid thigh. You slowly tugged at it a bit as you could faintly smell his cologne once again. Fuck, it's so intoxicating to you. You wish you could smell this every time you inhaled.

You took some steady steps down the stairs as you could smell a different smell. You couldn't imagine him being down there, cooking. But you got hopeful and picked up your pace down the stairs.

Your feet reacted faster then your own head. Your mind said you were too hopeful while your heart was beating so hard out of your chest. Chills ran up and down your body as you entered your kitchen to find him there. Joggers and all. Beautiful as hell. Messy hair and a bare back towards you.

Everything you always wanted.

He heard your arrival, turning around and grinning at you. You could see a certain happiness in his eyes as his morning voice came in, "I hope you're hungry."

You could see he had something on his mind. In that pretty little head of his was a thought, dying to come out.

It simply made butterflies erupt in your stomach in anticipation.

"You didn't-"

"I love you," he blurts out, and your heart was now beating so much faster then before. Your palms sweaty as he put his heart out on the line. His body turned to look at you, and you could only gape at his perfect body. His perfect everything really.

He's your whole world.

"Fuck, I'm so in love with you, (Y/N)"

"Then your pretty damn lucky I'm in love with you too, Austin," you choke out before he grabs you by your waist and kisses you with his full lips to seal the deal.

You were his and he was yours all because of a possible one night stand and lots and lots of alcohol.