The Revealing

"Found them," Jason said, dragging in a reluctant Cassandra and a pouting Timmy. "Should I handcuff them to a'chair or somethin'? Press my blade to their necks to scare them from runnin' off?"

"Surrender the blade, Jason," Robin said, sticking out his palm.

"Bu-"

"You are currently twelve and I fear what crazy thoughts are swimming through your mind," Robin said. "Blade. Now."

Grumbling, Jason gave Robin a kitchen knife from his pocket.

"I meant all of them."

Four more knifes (another in his pocket, two hidden in his socks and another in his shirt) and a lighter flew to Robin's palms.

"Happy?" Jason scowled. Robin made a face, earning an aggravated growl on Jason's end. One more lighter and a wad of cash.

"How'd he steal my wallet?" Beast Boy asked.

"Jason is capable of anything," Robin smirked.

"So is Renegade," Jason said, glaring daggers at Robin, "Remember the time he-"

"I'm 94% sure he'll shoot you if you finish that sentence," Tim mused.

"I'm 100%, but that doesn't mean it's not worth it," Jason growled.

"100% percent isn't a good odd... For you," Stephanie added.

"Renegade is Robin's-"

"Don't speak of the devil if you don't want to greet him," Robin smirked. "And we all know you pissed your pants when you met him."

Stephanie and Tim giggled in response to this.

"I'll save that story for later," Robin told the Titans. Raven gave him a knowing look, and Robin angled his eyes to the floor, his face flushing.

Stephanie, watching the pair, quickly grew quickly frustrated. "Will you both just let the cat out of the bag-"

"Wait... There's a cat stuck in a bag somewhere and we're just talking about it!?!" Beast Boy exclaimed. "I'm concerned for you sanity."

"She means metaphorically, idiot," Raven deadpanned, rolling her eyes.

"Oh... Then continue!"

"Great... Are you two a thing or what?" Stephanie asked.

"Depends what you are referring to when you say th-"

"Don't be the shy, Robin. Friends Raven and Robin just decided to go florblig with their ligrobs!" Starfire said cheerfully.

"Uh... What she said," Cyborg said.

Robin and Raven shared a look. "Uh... Yeah. We're- er- florblig..." Robin said. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well... You guys sure seem like an awkward florblig," Jason chuckled, perhaps you two are actually not florbligs. Maybe, just maybe, your just saying that to hide an even bigger truth. Or perhaps even multiple truths. Maybe the truths are about Robin's frien- OW!"

"Sorry... My fist slipped. You sure do know how clumsy I can be," Robin said. Sarcasm dripped from his smirking lips like poison.

"Renegade is rubbing off on you," Jason said, glaring at his older brother.

"Okay!" Beast Boy exclaimed, "Am I the only one getting a weird vibe from all this Renegade junk?? What kind of a name is Renegade anyways?!"

"What kind of name is Beast Boy," Jason asked sourly. "And don't offend those who can permanently scar you for eternity."

"I would defend Renegade, but I hate him," Robin said. With that, Robin walked out of the room. Stephanie, Timmy and Cassandra followed him out.

That left Beast Boy, Cyborg, Starfire, Jason and Damien.

"Jason-"

"I will never get used to you calling me by my first name."

A glare. The , "Is there something off about Ri-Robin that I should be informed of."

Jason looked confused for a moment, then realization crossed over his face. "Wow... You've never met Renegade before. When Robin first had an episode-"

"What do you mean by episode?" Beast Boy asked.

Jason's eyes widened. "Crap. Crap in a freggin toilet bowl sneered in nasty goo with spaghetti sauce crap. Ric- Robin... Robin is going to murder me... Then he's going to bring me back to life... And murder me again." (I laughed writing this 😂😂)

That's all for now!! I'm uploading the next chapter after 5 comments ;)

I am again offering a shoutout to whoever first answers this question: What does Robin have??

Stay lovely,
RW389 Out *peach sign* (at first I typed that by accident, but I've decided I kind of love it so I'm keeping it :))