Chapter 22

*Juliet POV*

I walked out of my dorm room with my backpack on shoulder and water bottle in hand. Today I decided on wearing a neon tank top with a pure black jacket and my white jeans. I also filled my arms with a few more bracelets than normal. Each bracelet having a special place in my heart, or on my arm.

As I entered the hallway I immediately came face to face with Aaron. He was just looking down at me with an unneeded happiness in his smirk.

"Hello Juliet." He said still looking upon me.

I side stepped around him and started to walk towards the elevator. "Hi Aaron." I spoke with a little annoyance coming along.

When I reached the elevator and the door opened, a few other students, Aaron, and I filed inside. Then there was silence. Like those awkward silences that happen when you are along with complete strangers in compacted spaces. Ones that want to make you burst out laughing.

Thankfully we were only on the second floor so the door opened shortly after we entered. The other guys in their allowed me to exit first in a polite manner. I didn't deny it since I wasn't going to stick around and have Aaron talk to me. I have heard from enough people that he is bad news.

Sadly, I didn't get away fast enough. A large hand grabbed my arm and caused me to stop. I turned to face Aaron still holding the stupid smirk. "What do you want?" Now I was getting aggravated. He better not make me miss class on my first week.

"I just wanted to talk to you." He replied like it wasn't a crime.

"Well, what do you want to talk about?" I shrugged his arm off and crossed mine.

"A lot of things." He paused and took a deep breath. "First off, what is the deal with you and Jason? You guys seemed like you were starting to be friends and then you poured a smoothie on his head. What's up with that?" He then widened his eyes, remembering something. "It was pretty funny by the way. I never liked that guy. Thinks he can get away with anything just because he is rich."

I nodded in agreement. "I thought we were going to become friends, then he was a douche and now I don't even want to see him." I raised an eyebrow in his direction. "Is that it? Can I go now?"

"Sure you can, babe." He laughed and went in the opposite direction to where I was going.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the art room, ready to write and fiddle around with my project. The song is coming along well; I just need some more inspiration to finish it up. That is usually how I start to write. It comes on by things that inspire me and real life experiences. So I can think of a lyric in the most odd of places.

After taking my seat at Abbie's side, the bell rang signaling the beginning of class and the morning announcements. Everyone in the class turned their heads toward the large projector screen that was pulled over the white board.

Rachel and Aaron sit side by side at a large desk with two high tech microphones. They start off by introducing themselves as always. The lunch menu, the weather, and major test that are taken place for that day are also announced. Then they just talk about the gossip and any events the students are holding.

"Many of you guys know about the upcoming bonfire this Saturday. This yearly event is held at the local beach. It's a private property that is owned by a student here." Rachel finished saying as Aaron took control of speaking.

"Also, tonight in the guys' dorm we will have a scavenger hunt. Please be ready to meet at six o'clock in the game room." Aaron said before they both announced their goodbyes and signed off.