Chapter 15

Copyright © 2013 misscowgirlup22

Chapter 15

              Anna and Cassie made sure to leave a note and tell the hands where they were going since Brent was nowhere to be found.

              It took a little while to get into town, but since it had been barely noon when they left they managed to get into town a little after one. The first place they went was the pharmacy. They had to get the pregnancy tests and then they were going to find a bathroom so that Cassie could use them.

              They managed to find the tests without a problem, but when you live near a small town, everyone knows you, and when you do something as scandalous as buy a pregnancy tests, they have questions... All the woman would wonder who it was that had got themselves knocked up, and the all the guys would wonder who got lucky.

              "Let's find a bathroom where we can go and have you use the tests." Anna spoke up.

              Cassie looked nervously at Anna. "I don't want to do this in public. It's already nerve racking enough knowing that there is about a ninety-nine percent chance that I'm pregnant."

              "Okay, then where do you suggest we go?"

              "I don't know maybe somewhere private."

              Anna sighed and looked sternly at Cassie. "You see Cassie I don't exactly know anywhere private we can go in town. If you've forgotten, I'm kind of new here. So you wanna help me out?"

              Well, I have a friend who owns a store here in town and the bathroom in her store is in the backroom of her store. So it's pretty private."

              Anna looked relieved. "Okay, where's her store? Can I get a name for her and the store?"

              "The store's a couple blocks down Main Street. It's called Jess's Old Time Boutique, and I'm guessing you know what her name is, just from that."

              "Yup." Anna grabbed Cassie's hand and pulled her out of the town pharmacy and out into the parking lot.

              "Seriously did you have to pull me out of there like I was a two year old or something." Cassie asked Anna incredulously.

              "No, but you'll probably have one in a couple of years."

              "Hey, hey. No reason to get all personal here." Cassie sighed with a look of shock on her face. "I thought we were friends," she pouted.

              Anna couldn't help it, she broke out laughing. "We are, but it was just too good. I couldn't help myself." She looked at Cassie sheepishly through her laughter. "Sorry..."

              "It's fine can we just get out of here, and to Jess's store? I'm really anxious to use these things." She shook the bag in her hand, which contained the pregnancy tests.

              "Yeah, let's go get in the truck."

              They went to Cassie's truck and Anna climbed in the driver's side. "You're going to have to give me directions Cassie. I'm not sure I'll be able to find this place without it."

              "Sure, but, I don't think you'll need my help. It's kind of hard to miss."

              Anna drove down the street a little farther.