Chapter 19

I woke up gasping for air as I felt like someone was suffocating me to the point where I couldn't breathe. I tugged on the collar of my shirt, trying to get as much oxygen as I could as I breathed heavily.

I swallowed hard as I glanced over at the clock that read, 4:38. Sighing heavily, I pulled the covers off my body to give me more air as I fell back onto my soft pillows.

That dream felt so real...

Without realizing it I spent another hour just lying in bed thinking what the hell was that. I put my hand over my neck where It was previously slashed open by a werewolf, in my dream. Feeling it along my nails and I visioned the long gruesome fingernails digging in me.

What was that all about? I really can't wait until Camila comes back to tell her everything. I feel much more safe knowing she's around.

It is strange that this started literally the moment she left. It was like whatever that thing was, it was waiting for Camila to leave...

I shook the thought away as it was started to really creep me out. I looked over at the clock and it read, 5:42. I sighed as I wiped the sweat and sleepiness off my face and got up. Fuck, school it gonna kill me one day I swear.

Without much energy in my body, I dragged my feet to my bathroom where I examined myself in the mirror. I frowned in disgust.

Camila has been seeing me look like this every morning?

I groaned just thinking about how many times she probably found me absolutely disgusting. Jesus, I really need to work on not waking up looking like I've slept in the woods for months.

I turned on the shower to the temperature so it was just warm enough but not too hot. After I was content with it I went to take my clothes off. Just as I was about to pull down my shorts, I froze in mid spot. Along my abdomen was red marks as if someone ran their nails along my skin.

I traced over them wondering what the hell was going on. I decided to try and ignore it before I creeped myself the fuck out and got in the shower.

The whole time it was hard constraining on hurrying up my shower when my mind was on the scratch mark. I was still confused how something that happened in my dream had actually left a scar on me.

I soon realized I had token a long time in the shower as I cursed under my breath at my lack of attention on the time and got out.

This day is going to be so long, especially without Camila here with me anymore.

**

"Dinah how many times do I have to tell you? I didn't take you Beyoncé album!" I heard as soon as I approached my group of friends. Normani and Dinah were having a glare down as Ally was next to them trying to hold in her giggles.

I quietly made my presence known as all three of them looked over at me.

"Damn girl. You look like shit." Dinah said bluntly causing Normani to smack her arm in disapproving manor.

"Jesus Dinah, you don't say that!" She scolded shaking her head. It was kinda funny to see Normani taking the motherly act instead of Ally.