Banished By My Mate Chapter 3

(not edited)

“Omg Caine! What are doing here?” I ran and jumped on him knocking us both over.

“Missed me little sis?” He smiled.

“Hell yeah! When did you get here? How did you get here?”

“When they told me about your scar I came immediately. Why the hell didn’t you tell me?” I sighed.

“I’ll tell you tomorrow its late lets go to sleep.” After making sure that he was settled in I took a shower and laid down.

I was laying in my bed trying to get to sleep when something came to mind. I jumped out of my bed and ran to the room that Caine was sleeping in.

“Caine....Caine!” I shook him again.

“What? whats wrong?”

“Did they follow you?”

“Who?” he asked confused.

“You know who. Damon and Damien, they are going to come here I have to go.” I was freaking out I couldn’t let them catch me.

“Calm down. I snuck out, I had mom distract them and you know how she can be.”

Yeah I knew all to well. Mom will talk a hole in your head and make you feel guilty when you tried to get away. That's how she got everything she wanted from dad.

“You know everyone is really sorry about the way they treated you.” He sat up looking at me, I rolled my eyes.

“I don’t care.”

“They are your family.”

“The only family I have is you and the twins. How are they anyway? I miss them so much?”

“They have grown, I have pics.” OMG they got so big. I started to cry, I missed them they always made me smile and was so funny. I missed having sleepovers with them and waking up with them all over me, I even missed having Gabes smelly feet in my face.

“Stop crying, I cant stand to see you so sad.” He was rubbing my back trying to get me to calm down, it wasn’t working.

“I cant help it I feel so alone.” I cried.

“Then come home.”

“I cant.” I will not go back there they all betrayed me.

“Yes you can. You aren’t banned from pack life anymore.”

“What?”

“They lifted it when Damien woke up. They both miss you. Damien is always talking about how you’re an angel. When he was in the coma your voice is what helped him to fight to wake up, you shouldn’t punish Damien for what Damon did. Damon is kind of a hot head but they both are great guys.” I sighed.

“I was thinking the same thing but Damon scares me and I shouldn’t be scared of my own mate.”

“Get some sleep sis we cant talk more tomorrow.”

I woke up to my name being called.

“Wake up Joy.”

“No 5 more minutes.” I groaned.

“No get your butt up so you can introduce me to the hunk in your living room.” I heard Faiths voice.

“Who?” I asked with the pillow over my face.

“The hot guy sitting on your chair, he said that his name is Caine.”

“Eww that’s my brother. I don’t want to know how 'hot' he is that’s gross.” She laughed and smiled.