Banished By My Mate Chapter 5

(Not Edited)

Curtis

We followed her all the way to South Carolina, she was going to pay for getting us kicked out of the pack. She thought what we did to her the last time was painful, she just wait until I get her alone again. She's going to beg for me to kill her!

Flashback

We had been harassing her for a while now, scaring her and trying to get with her but she always turned me down. The little b*tch, she's lucky someone wants her! She's a traitor. I almost had her the last time but her stupid boss had to come out back and ruin it. I still remember how she felt around my finger.

Tonight I'm going to feel her around my d*ck whether she wants me to or not. We sat at the bar and whistled for her to come to us. I could tell that she was scared and I loved it.

"What can I get you guys?" She asked nervously.

"Four beers for now." When she came to get the money I rubbed her hand and she snatched it back. That b*tch was going to pay for that.

We sat at the bar until closing time. We hid in the bushes waiting for her to walk to her car, when she did we surrounded her. She gasped when she saw who we were.

"May I help you?" She asked.

"You can tell us why you're being a stuck up b*tch! I was being nice by asking you on a date. You think that you're too good for me huh?"

"No. I just don't date, now if you'll excuse me."

"You aren't going anywhere grab her." She tried to run but we were faster. She kicked and screamed until I hit her.

"Calm down." I pulled out my knife and stopped struggling.

"When I'm done with you no one will want you." I said.

"The f*ck bro? You said that we were going to scare her, I'm not getting involved with this let her go." My friend said.

"Shut up. I'm not going to hurt her that bad. If you're not in then get the hell out of here." They ran like the little cowards I knew they were.

We took her to the woods. "Now let's have some fun."

I kissed her and she bit my lip. I slapped her again. Joseph started to rub on her body making her tense up. I started to pull her pants down.

"You two are pathetic scum. No wonder you have to take it from me no one wants you." She said looking at me like I was the dirt under her shoes.

I got angry and traced my knife from her ear down her collar stopping at the end of her shoulder. I've never heard anyone scream so loud in my life.

"Shut up!" I hissed. I didn't want the wolves that were patrolling the area to hear. After groping her for a while I decided to turn things up a notch. I was unbuckling my belt when a twig snapped. The Alpha came out of the trees ,we were surrounded I knew we were in trouble.

"What's going on here?" He asked.

"Nothing just having a little fun with the traitor."

"It doesn't look like she's having fun, let her go." Joseph let her go and she fell to the ground crying.

"I gave you specific orders not to harm her. I should report you to the Kings. You disobeyed my orders not to mention the Kings orders."

"She's a traitor! She deserves to be punished! Those Kings are too weak to do it." I yelled. The Alpha didn't like that I was disrespecting him.