The School

Every little sound, a pebble scraping underneath my shoe, the wind pressing against the panes of the darkened windows was amplified by the deafening silence. There was no other sound in the building except for the hollow echo of broken locker doors swinging in an eerie breeze.

The building's windows looked like hollow sockets, empty and black. The desks once warmed by sitting students now lay vacant and rotting. The school was but a void of what it use to be, no laughter from children, no teachers giving lectures, just silence and dust, the life that once thrived within them, long gone and abandoned.

"Get Up Jack!!" My Mom Shouted. I was a teenage boy who really didn't care what was happening around him, until something really creepy happened.  It was my first day in Sterling High and i was late as usual.

I was running late,  so I got ready quickly and rushed out of the house to my car. A sound got my attention, and for the first time I looked at my surroundings. I saw an old man standing on my lawn. He was muttering something which i couldn't understand. It seemed like he was possessing me because I have heard these words in a horror movie I once watched with my friends. I didn't know what to do and my car door was still locked. I was so scared, I hurriedly unlocked my car and drove off.