Chapter 2

I woke up at around 5:23 for some unknown reason and I couldn't go back to sleep so instead I put on my blue sports bra, some black training pants, and a pair of blue and black running shoes. I went downstairs to my my little gym and set up my punching bag. I started punching and kicking it and before I knew it, it was time to get ready.

I quickly took a shower and changed into a dark blue t-shirt that said 'GOOD VIBES' in light blue, black skinny jeans,my beat up vans, and my glasses.I went into the kitchen and ate an apple. I threw away the core, grabbed my things and began walking to school. When I get there people are whispering way more than they usually do. I shrug it off and go to my locker and see Daisy and Austin making out on top of my locker.

I cough getting their attention." What do you want can't you see we're busy," Daisy glared at me," Well your on my locker," I mutter," Whatever, I'll see you later babe," Daisy winked at Austin and walked away." Excuse me," I say to Austin and unlock my locker." Your excused," he says and walks away. I roll my eyes and grab my things heading for next class.

I get there and see Austin sitting in my seat and the only other empty one is right next to him. I walk over and sit down glaring at the table." Now what did that table ever do to you," I ignored him and continued to glare.

For the rest of that class he was poking me or throwing paper balls at me. It's know lunch time and I couldn't be happier. Instead of going to the roof like usual I went outside and towards the back of the building where no one goes to because bad people go there.

I get there and see no one so I go and sit down under a tree. I plug my headphones in and lay back closing my eyes. I hear shuffling next to me but, I ignore it. Next thing I knew my headphones are off me and I let out a," Hey!"," Finally I've been sitting here for a couple minutes and I'm bored," I look over and see a man about my height maybe a little taller. He's buff and might I say handsome." Who are you?" I choke out grabbing my headphones and standing up. He stands up also grabbing my arm," Boss said he wants you something about being a good fighter," I stare at him shocked. That's when I notice two more guys behind him." Um what are you talking about?" I ask putting on a confused face," Don't bullshit me we bo-" he gets cut off by someone punching him and it's not me. I looks and see Austin fighting the guys until they are all knocked out.

"Are you okay?" He asks,"I'm fine are you?" I ask,"Fine do you know who those guys are?,","No," I say. He runs his hands over his face," Just don't go anywhere near here again okay?" I nod and he leaves. They found me what am I going to do? I can't go anywhere else they'll find me again. I'll just have to wait for them and see what happens. I walk back inside hearing the bell ring. I grab my things for gym and head on to the gym.

I change and see that everyone else has changed too. The coach comes in and starts saying that we are going to be playing dodgeball. I'm on the same team as Austin which is a bummer. I just hope he doesn't talk to me.

I stay in the way back seeing if someone will hit me but they keep missing. Finally this jock guy hits me but, the bad thing is that he hit me in the stomach which is where my bruise is. I fall to the ground seeing blood on my shirt. I look up and see that the whole class is staring at me in utter silence. The coach finally runs up to me and starts picking me up but, I yelp in pain.

Austin runs up to me and picks me up and starts carrying me to the nurses office. I didn't know what was happening but, I soon see black dots than all I see is black.