22/Epilougue

"Nicole,you just got paint all over me!" I complained crossing my arms over my chest.

   "Good thing we're finished then." She said with a small chuckle.

   "True,now let's start arranging the stuff." I said with a small giggle.

    We shoved the bed back against the wall and began rearranging the whole room.

   What happened to the people you ask? They're in jail right now. Their case is coming soon,and Paisley,Nicole,and I had to come to it. I didn't want to,but we had to,if we wanted them in prison.

     As for the old grandma and her henchmen? All shot dead outside the police station,trying to reach is inside. Nicole came out of the situation with an arm cast  from the bullet wound in her shoulder. Other than that,she suffered from nightmares and anxiety.

    Paisley was happy. She had her mom and dad back finally. The whole scene was actually pretty heartwarming. When her parents had arrived she immediately started crying and laughing at the same time. She introduced us both to them. Then she told them how I had helped them escape. They thanked me and told me if I ever needed anything,call them. Paisley was allowed to come and visit us. She also suffered from nightmares and anxiety.

      As for me? I had to have a stupid leg cast for the bullet wound in my leg. Thank god it was finally off,but still. The doctors were worried about my health. I suffered from multiple things. Nightmares,anxiety,stress,and hunger,(I told them I wasn't that hungry being down there because I had other things to worry about)

    They told me I would have to be on a special diet so I could gain some more weight.

  I felt safer now that I was at home,surrounded by my real friends and family. Nicole's parents didn't even come to see her. They just agreed when my mom went over there and asked them. She came home looking angry.

   So now,basically Nicole and I were not allowed to go out of the house,and we were immediately given phones,and we had to let them know where we were going every time we went out. Plus,wherever we went,we had to have a ride from someone. We weren't allowed to walk to school,we had to take the bus. Party after school? We had to carpool with someone else.

    Every night,I think of what would of happened if we hadn't escaped. We would be dead by now,because I didn't know how long I could have survived. Every night,a nightmare springs to the surface. It's always the same thing for me. We're all in the basement in the chairs and the man is going to shoot us. He starts with Paisley,and we have to watch. At the end, he lets me live,and the burden of having to watch them be killed,expecting to be next is heart crushing,let me tell you.

    So now,we live in our house,on the corner of street. We have a new set of strict rules. We have another member of our family,basically two,if you count Paisley. And to tell you,I don't need anything more perfect than this.
---------
Hey guys!

Here is the last chapter. :(

But don't worry! Sequel will or should be coming soon,as soon as I get the first chapter running!

I hope you all have enjoyed my book,because I have enjoyed writing it for y'all! I would have never thought this book would get as popular as it is!

Anyways,I hope you enjoyed it,I will be going through the book,editing,and changing some things if needed. Look out for some of my other books to!

Thank you all for reading The Perfect Daughter!

Have a wonderful day!

-Xxstars_moonxX