Wolf 7

- DO KYUNGSOO -

I was hoping for a normal, problem-and-murder-free day. However, the word 'normal' had suddenly posted a giant 'X' over it the moment I took sight of the school gates. Kim Jongin isn't there, which is basically categorized as 'not normal'. 

Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun are there, though, together with their other friends I don't really know because I don't have classes with them. I pedaled past them and to the bicycle parking. When I took another glance at their group, i suddenly noticed that there's something wrong.

Baekhyun is pinned between the gate and Chanyeol's back, as if he's protecting him from their other friends. Their frowns seem too deep and they talk through gritted teeth. Without warning, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and they walked fast out of the spot and to the English building for their class. The tallest stranger sneered when Chanyeol intentionally bumped him on the shoulder.

What is happening?

"It's him." I heard a muffled voice just behind me and I turned to see a group of teenage girls, eyeing me from head to toe. They started to lean towards each other, murmuring words I can't hear nor understand. I frowned at them then continued on my way. 

The English building is now free from police lines and signs. I didn't spot any more investigator or guards who are lurking behind, trying to find some probable suspect. Until now, I still wonder who killed Yoon Hanjeon. Seems like he angered the murderer in a way that he could be tortured like that. 

Another thing i noticed are the looks people are giving me. A guy i don't know stopped right in front of me and spat on the ground beside my foot making me gasp, and then he continued on his way like I wasn't there at all. The others threw me hateful glances, stomping on their ways when they see me approach. 

I'm starting to go mad from thinking what's happening. I'm pretty sure i didn't do anything wrong that could make the whole student body loath me. I was about to check my locker when I just decided not to. I don't want to find any insults written there. 

I stopped by the Rendezvous office, hoping to see Victoria and maybe have a little talk with her. But I didn't see her there. When I opened the office door, what I saw is a wide meeting table, scattered chairs, and a couple making out in a corner. 

They stopped mid-kissing when they heard the door creak open. I froze when they turned to look at me in unison.

It's Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"I-i'm sorry." I stammered, turning to leave. I can already feel my face heating up. "I-i didn't mean to interrupt. U-uhm. Please g-go on. I'll go a--"

Baekhyun grinned, wiping his lower lip. "Do Kyungsoo, right?"