Summary

Meet ANDY DAVIS

A perfect combination of cuteness, kindness and bravery. She loves reading books and mostly enjoys hanging out with her friends. She hates attention and parties, so she prefers to stay out of the popular crowd. She is a fearless girl who can't stand any bullying and she never back downs when it comes to protect her family and friends.

Meet MARK WINSTON

A devilishly handsome, extremely rich and popular student at the Williams Brown College. He is a cold-hearted guy who hates the word LOVE to his core, yet girls can't help themselves falling for his charms. He is the sole heir to a powerful billionaire, and possess the power to ruin people over a snap of his fingers. Being an arrogant and dominant person he can't bear anyone disobeying him.

What makes fearless Andy confront the worshipped devil?

How will he act when she finally dares to take a stand against him?

#Warning: Use of curse words.

©All Rights Reserved

Important Author's Note( Do read this before proceeding):

#Firstly this story is purely the work of writer's imagination so any resemblance of name, characters, incidents and locations with any person living or dead, locations or events will be totally coincidence.

# Copying this story by any electronic, digital or any other medium that causes violation of author's rights will be considered as the punishable act.

# I don't assert any ownership on photos, YouTube videos, famous writer's quotes and any song lyrics.

#If you like my work please do comment and vote for encouraging me.

# This book is mostly in Andy's POV. I've switched POV only where it is required.

# I'll gladly accept constructive critism conveyed in a polite manner, but any hateful and abusing comments towards the author or other readers will be instantly reported or deleted.

#Your suggestions are always welcomed.

Hope you'll enjoy my work. Keep your curiosities alive 😉