The Good Doctor

Before you start reading you should know that most names aren't capitalize and there are a lot of errors and grammar mistakes.But I hope you still enjoy this book.

Guys can you please follow my second profile Jevv__prince2 . It's for whatever book I delete off this profile I upload over there.

$$$$$$$

Hero

"I'm out,I don't wanna do this anymore".I mumbled stuffing my hand in my hoodie pockets and looking straight in my boss' eye.

"Hero hero hero,you're not out until I say your out,you're one of the best,you're good for a teenager besides you need the money".

"I need it but I'll get it somewhere else,I'm out".

I pull my hood over my head and turned around walking out the ally and to my apartment not far from there.My boss.....former boss is right,I need the money to stay in collage but I rather get a job now than to keep risking my life with drugs and cops.

My name is Hero Stephens,odd name I know.My mom gave me that name.I don't know my mom,I hear she's a druggie and my dad too.They gave me up for adoption when I was born and you know the rules,once you turn eighteen you have to leave and I'm nineteen and going to collage I use to pay my collage fee with the money I make but I can't do that anymore.I can get a job and soon I'll be the neurosurgeon I want to be.

Well maybe I spoke too soon,a shot was heard and I felt a massive pain in my side.I started to feel light headed and I fell to my knees.I put my hand to where the pain was coming through and I saw a red liquid soaking the palm of my hands.It was blood.....lots of blood was coming out,through my hoodie.The last thing I heard was my own groan before I fell to the dirt.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Conner😍😍

"Conner,you're needed,guy got shot".

In the middle of my lunch break,good thing I haven't started eating .I quickly got up from the table and put my phone in my shirt pocket.

"Here are the results of his X-Ray".The nurse handed me a brown paper bag.I quickly took out the X- Ray and examined it.The bullet was resting on his stomach.

I jog to the room he was suppose to be I n with all the other doctors and nurse,surrounding a body.I sanitized my hand and pulled on a pair of gloves a nurse handed to me.I went around the body to see who he was.He was cute.......so cute.

"More light".If I don't hurry this cutie will die.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊