Sisters From Another Mister

Julie made a coconut-shell milk, water, etc., cocktail for her and  Kimi. The biggest difference between hers and Kimi's was the alcohol  that she added to her drinks. The alcohol content of these drinks,  however, were minimal. In fact, Julie started out with no alcohol in her  drinks, just some mango-coconut cocktails she shared with Kimi in the  den of the treehouse, with little umbrellas stuck in the coconut halves  they used as cups, where they talked about how Kimi wanted to be a  jungle girl.

"So your dad was really into Tarzan?" Julie asked, sipping her drink.

"Yeah," Kimi replied. "He watched the Disney movie with me, too. That one was my favorite."

"I kinda liked that one, too," said Julie. "Except my favorite's always been Tarzan and His Mate.

"What's that movie like?" Kimi asked.

"It's...  kinda sexy," said Julie. "It'd probably be rated PG-13 nowadays, mostly  because Jane gets naked in one scene that was deleted. Strange thing,  though: in the original books, she didn't want Tarzan to go wild! In the  movies, and even the Disney one, she embraces it!"

"I didn't know that," said Kimi.

"Well,  after a while, once she gets used to it, she becomes a kickass jungle  girl," said Julie. "By the way, this is nice, isn't it? Having some  coconuts and a few drinks? It's like... no worries at all!"

"Like Hakuna matata?"

"Ohmispirits, I LOVED that movie!" Julie "AND that song! Hakuna matata! What a wonderful phrase!"

"Hakuna matata! Ain't no passin' craaaze!"

The  author would include the lyrics to "Hakuna Matata", but because of  certain copyright issues (and because Disney's lawyers will NEVER TAKE  ME ALIVE, YA HEAR ME!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) the lyrics will not be  copy/pasted onto the text. All that can be said, is that they both sang  the song, albeit a bit off key, but with all of the enthusiasm of a  Broadway singer. And it got a bit more enthusiastic as Julie added a  little more booze to her drinks.

When Kaitan returned home, he  found Julie slumped backwards on the chair, blabbering on about  something or nothing, while Kimi sat next to her, trying to wake her up.  It can be surmised that Julie's downfall in this case came not from her  enthusiasm at being Sisters From Another Mister with Kimi, but her  enthusiasm for certain drinks, particularly that Kahlua bottle that  rested on the computer desk. And from this, the conclusion can be drawn  that certain beverages with significant alcoholic content, mixed with  the milk or water of coconuts, are not a pleasant idea to combine with  the dweller of a tropical rainforest, whom has only been of legal  alcoholic consumption age for two years.

TL;DR, 23-year-old jungle girls and coconut cocktails don't mix.

"I'm a fucking QUEEN!" she boasted. "No, just—just A Queen, Queen of the fuckin' JUNGLE! KAHLUA MATANA BITCHES!"

"She had way too much," Kimi summed up.

"Oh, Julie," Kaitan sighed, put his fists on his hips and shook his head at his mate.

"HEEEEYYYYYY,  KAAAAAAAAIIII," she slurred. "Lookin' hot today!" She got up and  started stroking his chiseled chest like a piece of man-meat. "How's my  mate doing?"

"Julie, you're drunk," he said.

"I am not!" she denied until she stumbled. "Okay, maybe a little."

"I don't think I like you like that," said Kimi.

"Kimiiiiiii!" Julie moaned. "We're like, sisters from another sister—MISTER!"

Kaitan  picked her up bridal-style, much to her dismay. "We're taking you to  sleep it off," he said as she tried (the keyword here being TRIED) to  thrash against him.