Chapter# 14

Fiza's POV:

A smile spread on my face when I heard the sound of Sadaf's small steps approaching the kitchen where I was preparing their breakfast and her lunch for school.

"Assalam o Alaikum." She said, coming to me and holding out her hand. I quickly bend to her height and shake hands with her.

"Wallaikum Assalam." I kissed her cheek and asked, "Ready for breakfast?" She nodded.

"Good... Sadaf, where is your Aany?"

"With Taha."

"He is awake too?" She nodded again.

"Sadaf, beta. Go to your Bare Papa's room and wake him up before he gets late. Wish him Happy Birthday too. Today is his birthday." 

"Today is Bare Papa's birthday?" She asked excitedly and I nodded. Without wasting a second, she runs to Ehtesham's room and I turned back to the kitchen counter.

'Tie a ribbon on yourself and meet me in my room..'

His words echoed in my mind and my jaws clenched. That guy is a complete pervert but still, he was able to make my heart flutter. I remembered his gaze, how they were affecting me. He made me think for a minute whether I was really beautiful or has he forgotten to put on his lenses?
After having breakfast, Sadaf went to school and I gave their Aany off today to go home so she could finish her housework early and come back here. I told Taha about Ehtesham's birthday and tell him how to wish Ehtesham. 

When he was about to go to his office, we both went to the door to bid him 'Allah Hafiz' with Taha in my arms as usual. He isn't a morning kid.

"Happy Birthday, Papa." Taha said to him and Ehtesham took him from my arms and kissed his cheek. 

"Thank you so much, Taha." He smiled and put him down.

"Ary, I forgot my car keys on the table. Taha, please bring it to me." He nodded and run inside. I also turn to go after him, in case he needs help but was instantly stopped by a hand on my arm.

"Wait, Fiza." I turn to him.

"Thank you. They wished me for the first time." He smiles genuinely.

"You're welcome." I also smiled back.

"But I am not wished by you." And his smile turned into his usual smirk and takes a step towards me.

"Sorry. Happy birthday, Ehtesham."

"That's it?" I raised my brows on his question.

"This is the plainest birthday wish a husband would ever receive from his wife ever." He said, lowering his face. 

As soon as I get what he meant, I tried to free my arm from his grip but before I could succeed, he pushed me back to the wall behind the door. So, now we are completely out of sight from anyone outside.

"What are you doing?" I asked in annoyance and get my answer when he crashed his lips on mine. 

So fast, too sudden, I couldn't decide whether I should give in or push him, nor get the time to do anything as he quickly pulled back on hearing Taha's voice and turn towards him after giving me a kiss on the cheek. On the other hand, I stood like a sculpture on my place, still in a daze of what had happened and when I was able to collect my senses, he was gone.

He ruined the moment of my first kiss...

"Ya Allah, may he fall from his chair in the office. Ameen." I cried out and put my hand on my lips.

What am I doing?

I shook my head to shove away the tingling sensation on my lips and went to search for Taha.