Off To the Cafe.

Alexis's P.O.V

We finally arrived at the tiny apartment called my "Home" and got off running to the door from getting soaked from the heavy rain pouring down. Unlocking the door we entered inside with a draft of warmness suddenly hitting me making me smile I then just threw the keys to the side, and decided to break the silence "Well! I'll go get you some clothes-" "Thanks.." She starred down at the floor as if embarrassed. I gave a small smile and jogged off to my room to get some sweats and a random sweater in my drawer as well as a pair of undergarments since everything was pretty much soaked..I went back to see just standing in the middle as she looked arond "Ahem." I faked a cough and laughed quietly when she looked over to me with red cheeks "Thanks again Alexis" she gave a small smile to me and walked off to the bathroom to change leaving a small puddle of water where she wasing standing before. I silently chuckled to myself and jumped onto the couch waiting and humming to myself when I heard the sink go off and door unlock revealing Karen smiling "Well since your wanna watch a movie?" I asked "I'd love to" Giving her a small smile I told her she could pick from the stack of movies inside the drawer vy the t.v. and went inside the kitchen to grab the remaining Oreo's sitting on the counter as well as two glasses of milk somehow managing to take them to main room to see her putting in a movie and walking to the couch "What'd you pick?" "Your favourite.." A loud laugh leaving her mouth "Good pick" putting down the items of food I jumped onto the couch smiling as the movie Nemo came on.

...

I woke spawled across the couch while Karen held onto the couch as if it depended on her life making me laugh I quickly pulled myself up to see the t.v. sat on the main screen of Nemo while Oreo's seemed to be thrown everywhere....I'll get to that later. I pulled my legs over as they touched the ground letting out a loud yawn I picked up my phone that sat on the coffee table 2 new messages and 1 missed call : Blocked my mind flashing to the message from the other night then to the accident that happened last night, but on the bright sight the two messages were from Niall I felt myself smile at his name I unlocked my phone as the messages then came in  view

From Nialler..  :

Good Morning Alexis :)

From Nialler.. :

I was thinking if you'd like to meet me at a small cafe around 10 maybe??

My eyes quickly looked up to the clock '9:26' Okay Alexis You could do it. My hands quickly typed as they moved around the whole keyboard

To Nialler.. :

I'd love to! Just text me the address and i'll meet you there oh and Good Morning Niall :)

I then ran to my room letting Karen sleep seeing her cuddle with the pillow beside her making me laugh *ring* Niall then had text me the address of the cafe and I raced off to get ready!

....

I stood in front of the mirror as I looked over to what I had and smiled to myself and walked out to see Karen slowly getting up rubbing the sleep out of her eyes "Glad your awake! 'Cause I'm off to see Niall!" I smiled as she got up smiling also "I see your hanging out with him again" "Indeed...now! All I need is my keys..If I knew where exactly I put them." "You never remeber." I gave Karen a glare, but then laughed right after "Help me?" Pouting at her she laughed and nodded.

...

I was looking all over the apartment for the stupid car keys that I couldn't remember where I had placed them my eyes then met the clock '10:02' wow. Well doesn't time fly...I mentally face palmed myself as I looked under the chair "Looking for these?" I heard the jingle of the keys and my head quickly looked over to see Karen smirking "OH MY GOSH THANK YOU!" I yelled as I practically threw myself at her as my hand gripped on the keys "Well I have to go bye!" I started walking towards the door but yelled to her as I opened the door "DON'T. I REPEAT DO NOT BURN THE APARTMENT DOWN! KAY BYE!" I slammed the door shut running to the car on my way to see Niall...Hopefully I don't make a fool out of myself like last time, but ya know....all you could do is Hope and wait for the future.

A/N: If you liked it give it a vote:) But thanks for reading! Not much to say here today..erm yeah...Okay bye..Have a nice day.