Tuesday, December 17th.

I walked the halls of school in agony and pain.

Seeing people gathered Jim makes me sick. Jim is usally concidered "popular".

I...am concidered "emo and gay"

If I were to tell people that I'm dating Jim, right away people would be all over me.

I took a quick glance at the girls who were talking to him, Jim did not look interested at all.

Jim looked at me and rolled his eyes at the girls which made me laugh.

I guess it's the end of school so I'll manage. We have a Pratt meeting tonight so...

Oh yea, and we do drugs. Well, what did you expect?

Well, I don't really do drugs. Jim doesn't really either. But the rest of the Pratt's do. But me and Jim still help get the drugs.

It's fun...

Wow that sounded weird,

"hi I'm Laila and I love stealing drugs with my boyfriend but not doing any"

I walked down stairs and out the door. I decided to walk home today, since my bus driver is incredibly mean to me.

Plus, I can talk to Jim, I think.

I sat on the curb waiting for Jim. My bus driver pulled up, "Get in"

I shook my head at the bus driver as she growled. Very unlady like. "Get in the damn bus or I'm leaving."

"Then  leave, Piss off." She stuck up the middle finger and left.

I stood up when I saw Jim. "Uh, hey 'friend' I have a question, what times the meeting?" He whispered,

"10:00. Quit calling me 'friend' just called me Laila."

"Okay. Friend."

I flashed a smile and stood up. "Ready to walk me home?"

Jim smiled, "Yes I am....but one more question...what are we doing tonight?"

"Ah....not sure. Probably just do one of those circle thingys."

Yes. "Circle thingys", more a less, it's a way of saying the most boring Fucking thing in the world.

You see, Pratts are troubled kids. That need to vent. So circle thingys is when we vent.

We started walking home. I sighed. "Jim I think we need to talk."

His eyes widened. "Oh... One of those talks. Listen Laila I already told you, I'm not ready for sex , actually, I was meaning to talk about that, you see-"

"Jim. What the fuck. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the Pratt society. Or club...or..whatever the hell it is."

"Oh...oops. Yeah what about it?"

"I think I need to leave"

"What?! Laila. You will die. Trust me on that one."

"Really? Will I really? I know Reed said that, but will he really?"

"Yes. Laila. He will really kill you. Or hurt you."

"Jim. I've come up with a theory. Reed is in highschool. What is he going to do, stab me with a pen?"

"I don't know Laila, and I don't want to find out."

#1 thing I hate about Jim: HE ALWAYS SAYS MY NAME.

I'm pretty sure he just does it to piss me off.

"Lalia."

I jumped out of my little Zone and came in to reality. "Are you okay? Don't go okay? I don't want you to leave or get killed or whatever, I'm starting to actually like you"

I smirked. "When do you ever stop"

"Never." He smiled.

We crossed the streets as Reed gave us a glare,

"Fuck Off Reed!" I yelled, Jim covered my mouth. "Laila are you crazy?"

"A little. But seriously that guy needs to fuck off"

Reed crossed the street and stood infront of us as Jim stepped infront of me.

"Tonight." He said in a deep tone,

Ew.

______________________

SONG: Sing by My Chemical Romance

CatSmilesForBandits_