30. R.I.P ?

(Media picture of Tanya)

Original Published Date: 12 March 2016

-edited-

James

"You told one of your pets, that I'm good with rejection!?" I yelled at Kyle through the phone.

"In my defense you've been in a lot of relationships at which ended with the girl leaving you, and that includes your mate." He says.

"That doesn't give you any reason to make your students come to me."

"Just help the gay kid out." He says yawning.

"You're on speaker."

"So, that doesn't make him any less gay. Have fun." He hung up the phone without another word.

I look over at the kid. "Ok, Jay." I sigh heavily, "I can tell you what I know, but if you tell any of your friends I will hunt you down and kill and your boyfriend."

Nick

"Are you sure this is the house?" Jake asks me.

"Yes, this is the house where I cut Victor." I say in assurance.

"Are you sure Victor and James are friends?" He asks in disbelief.

"You said it yourself. You saw James and a guy you didn't recognize the other guy, it was Victor." I tell him extremely annoyed.

"You better be telling the truth, or James will be second on my hit list." I rolled my eyes at his pathetic threat.

I took off my dark green back pack. I took the smallest rock and through on the roof, that just to cause some suspicion. I took the largest rock that Jake placed inside, and looked in the small pocket with the rubber band and note.

"You see that room up there, with the light on?" He asks me.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Throw it in that window." I was hesitant at first, but then I just threw it, which was followed by a scream

"That's her." Jake whispered. "That's my girl." He smiles.

"Which one?"I scuff. 

I tossed Jake his bow and .999 silver knife. He wrapped the handle in duck tape, and to make sure the silver handle saw covered her bought a oversized leather glove and the thumb for the handle, and it fet perfectly but of course he duck taped that too.

Only a moment later, James came out back looking so confused, and some other guy.

"He was here." James growled.

"Who?" The other guy asked.

"A bitch."

Jake's defensive growl gave him away. He then slung the knife, and it got him, but under his right shoulder, so his chest. The impact must've been strong, at contact he stumbled into the house, about three to five feet away. There was a blue light where the knife was stuck in his chest. He was whimpering and you can see him crying.

The other guy kneeld down. "Sorry for what I'm about to do." He said quietly. He gripped the handle on the knife, and with every half centimeter he pulled the knife out of his chest James scream of agony getting louder, and the knife was probably a good four inches deep. The way the knife it built it hurts more coming out than in, because the teeth on the knife ripped your skin coming in but you pull it's sawing your skin. I can feel his agony.