Chapter 1

Everybody has a past. Some makes you smile, and some makes you wanna cry. Sometimes, the past can be unforgettable, even if you forget. But trust me, you can't forget it. Ever.

My past is both sweet and bitter. There are sweet memories that I cherish with my heart, and there's the bad memories which haunts me for the rest of my life.

My first memories started when I was just born. It was a grand day for me. I opened my eyes for the first time and smiled. I remembered my first time I saw my dearest mother, whose eyes are as brown as hazel and her face is a beautiful as a princess.

Everything was according to plan, until she showed up. Who? My sister. She looks like me. Exactly like me. Yup. Same eyes, same everything. Looks like she stole my thunder. I cried out loud. Then, my sister cried out loud too.

My mother held my sister and I closely. She whispered in our ears,"Welcome to the world, Mira and Mia." That sentence my mother said, was the first thing I heard from my mother.

For the next three months, my mother would always be home and made sure we're well-fed. She would sang us a sweet lullaby, which would always made us sleep in peace.

Even though we're living comfortably, my mother's not. She's always crying in her room. Sometimes, she would curse and swear in her loudly.

I always sense my mother being unhappy every day.

But one day, I woke up in someone's house. A man walked towards me and carried my little body. "Don't worry, Mira. I'll be taking good care of you," said the man. He kissed my cheeks and cuddled me.

That man that just cuddled me was my father. His hair is as red as ginger, his eyes is as blue as the ocean and his smiles is as bright as the sunlight. There, I met my two older brothers, Aaron and Roy.
Aaron was nine while Roy was a year older that time. They look excited looking at me.

And so my life begins.....