𝐱𝐢𝐯. ━ LOVE POTION

CHAPTER FOURTEEN!

LOVE POTION

( M A L )

"Ho ho ho." Jay gleefully enters the room with a smile on his face as he paraded his new blue tourney uniform in front of us whilst i look at every page in this spell book.

Carlos and Evie congratulate him as he high fives them both, and carly is still not here. Seriously, where is she when everyone is already gathered here?

As if on cue, the said female walked into the room as if she owned the place, her previously braided hair now free from the tie and was cascading behind her back. I raised an irritated eyebrow at her then spoke up. "Where have you been?"

"Somewhere. Exploring stuff.." She mumbled then crashed her body beside me on evie's bed.

"Okay. We're all here. Start the meeting." Evie clapped her hands then once again began working on the assignment a guy pushed on her. When will she ever learn...

"So.. Did the plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?" Jay asked me as he walked over to the front bed poster of the bed i'm on. And his question infuriated me more, since there was no progress and it is ticking me off just looking at the bright surroundings here.

"Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book. If I hadn't completely struck out?" I snapped at him making him release a low whistle while stepping away from me.

"Someone's in a bad mood." Carly and Carlos muttered at the same time making them look at each other and fist bump, and making me flick the back of carlos's head while he's seated on the floor with, suprisingly, a dog in his lap.

"My mom's counting on me. I can't let her down!"

"Believe me.. You're not the only one with that problem.." Carly replied beside me as she looked at my folder full of sketches, examining each drawing with her sharp eyes.

"We can do this... If we stick together." Jay muttered as he locked eyes with each and every one of us, solidifying our resolved to get that damned wand.

"And we won't go back... Until we do. Cause we're rotten.."

"To the Core."

"Oh yeah.. And i found out that fairy godmother blesses be–" Evie starts but was cut off by the girl beside me with her eyes stuck on her phone, which made me questionable.

"Beasty with the wand at the coronation and we all get to go. Yeah.. I also heard it somewhere eve." She nonchantly finishes for the blue haired girl making her let out a 'huh'.

"Well.. I have nothing to wear of course. And also.. Who's beasty?" Evie asked making all eyes turn to carly, making her look up from her phone.