𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ━ FAMILY DAY

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN!

FAMILY DAY

Scarlett just got back to her dorm after she went to the library to read. In the end, she decided to bring the book with her to her room.

Once she stepped inside, she was greeted by her cheerful roommate, Lonnie. She had her long, fluffy hair in a messy bun and she was already wearing her pink silk pajamas. Her head lifted to the door to see her red and black-clad roommate who surprisingly, has not been horrible at her at all. Not like their first meeting when she arrived in Auradon.

"Hey Carly. Where you been?" The bubbly princess asked as she sat down on her bed with her assignments for the day.

"Oh.. Just hanging around in the library.. Reading a book." The tired looking girl says as she holds up the book to emphasize her sentence. The bubbly princess just nodded as she began to open her textbooks and answer her homework for calculus.

The little queen set down her things at her desk, only taking the book and her phone with her as she proceeded to walk through the door. But before she could, Lonnie spoke again. "Where are you going again? It's almost time for everyone to go to bed."

I stopped dead on my tracks then turned to face the girl, a fake mischievous smile on my face. "Don't worry.. I'm only going to go to mal and evie's room. Besides, i won't let myself get caught. Later." I said along with a small wave then stepped out the room with the door closed behind me.

I walked down the halls while browsing on my phone. The web was full of news about ben's upcoming coronation and also about.. well, me. And they're not good news either. I sigh as i shove my phone at the back pocket of my jeans then continued walking over to the boy's dorms.

I found Carlos and Jay's room with ease then went ahead then opened it myself. Saved them all the time from opening the door. When i stepped inside, i saw that a map of what seemed to be the auradon church was already laid out at the table with the four surrounding it.

"Carly, just in time." Mal called out making me close the door and walk right in front of them on the other side of the table she was in front of. I placed the book down on the table as mal began to fill us on the plan for the coronation day. She brought out a sketch of the wand beside the floor plans of the church.

"Okay, so we all know what this looks like." She said after she placed the sketch on the table. "So it'll be up on the dais, under the beast's spell jar. And we'll be coming in from here." She started pointing in various positions in the floor plan that i made sure i remembered. "You, Carly, will be at the very front. And we'll all be up in the balcony." I nodded then sat down on one of the chairs in front of the table, thinking of what we're planning to do.