Chapter 9 - Let's talk

Lloyd's POV

"Well I'm doing good!" I smile but then frowns. "That's a lie... I'm feel like I'm dead or that I want to die. I've tried but the guys have stopped me... Sometimes I don't feel like continuing to live. I don't want to kill myself, I just want it all to stop or go away. I want to be calm. I want to be Happy again... But it will never happen without ending my life... I miss the old, happy me, and I'm sure everyone else does too... I'm glad we could talk Dad... I miss you so much, but I feel like a weight has been lifted... Goodnight dad, I'm going to sleep..."

I lay my head on my pillow and cover myself in the thin blanket, but this night was different, because this night, I smiled. But then I heard three words that changed everything.

I'm coming back...

Nya's POV
I can't believe that just happened. Lloyd just talked to his dead dad, well it was imaginary but I realize something. I don't think I have to be the one to talk to him, his dad does. Even if it is imaginary, I'm pretty sure that he helped him. That's when I heard him softly whimper and cry. I guess that kinda triggered some memories, so I decided to check on him.

"Lloyd?" Nothing. "Are you OK?" I walk over to the lump in his bed.

"no..." he's cuddled up in a blanket ball.

"What's wrong?" I say as I patted his back and sit next to him on the bed.

"I don't want to talk about it..." he says, wiping away a tear from his eye, still laying down on his side.

I sigh as I stand up and look around. I don't think I can make him say something but at least I could help, right?

"Well at least turn these lights on!" I just realized that the lights were off.

I turn them on, the light blinding me for a couple of seconds until my eyes got used to it. I walk back to his bed and I sit by him again, this time his face isn't showing.

"It's burns! Turn it off!" He groans, but I smile because he is like his normal self again.

"Well you can't sit in the dark all day" I says as I giggle a bit, but then I hear Zane calls us for dinner. "C'mon let's go, Zane cooked dinner, and I know someone who likes Zane's cooking."

"FOOD, HERE I COME!" Lloyd jumps up and runs out of the room, and I see that he is smiling.

I guess I didn't need to be worried about him after all. I walk out of the room but before I do, I see his backpack. I don't think he would mind if I look through it... I walk over to it and I open it up and look through it.

There didn't seem to be anything strange just some notepads full of doodles, pencils and pens (in ma stories, he is a doodler) and his wallet but then I found what I wanted to find, his razor blade.

I look at it will disgust, dry blood on the sharp bit, quickly throwing it again and walked out of the room. Now I don't have to worry about him.

Lloyd's POV
Everyone kinda of looked at me, except Nya, probably because I was eating so much but Hey! I am still a growing... man thing... I'm not sure what age I am but I'm definitely not a boy anymore.

"Why are you all looking at me?" I stopped eating, staring at them with confusion but also annoyance and anger.

"Sorry Lloyd, It's just that we don't think we have seen you eat this much food." Kai jokes.

"Well I'm very hungry!" I say, irritated.

"Woah, chill Lloydie, we were just joking!" Jay spoke, raising his hands and looking taken back.

"... I'm leaving..." I say, standing from my chair and turning to the door.

"Lloyd wait...!" Nya says, I hear her standing up from her own chair.

"What?" I say coldly, soon regretting it though, but I still don't look at her.

"Your food..." I turn and see her carrying my plate, looking hurt.

"O-oh um t-thanks..." I don't know why I was stuttering but I was.

I turned around and grabbed my plate, a lot of food on it and walked off. Never looking at them. I just couldn't do it, to see they faces. I just couldn't...

-Time Skip-
I sit in my room, eating my cold dinner. But really I was just playing with it with my fork. The lights were off again. That's when I heard a knock on the door. I didn't open it or answer, I just stare at it. Who was there?

"I know that you are in there Lloyd!" I hear Kai's voice from the other side of the door.

"Oh... Kai it's just you..." I open the door and see Kai, nearly in tears. "Kai? What's wrong?"

I was starting to freak out, but even more so when he says theses words...

"Lloyd... We've got to talk..."