Chapter 14 - The Damage

WARNING AGAIN! More Rape in this chapter... Soz...

Chapter 14 - The Damage

Jay's POV

I open my eyes from my slumber and I try to remember what happened. Then I remember that guy and the fight that we lost. I was wounded and weak but I still stood up to look at the damage. That guy took quite the number on us... Who even was he...? And why did he chase after that citizen and not kill us...? What's so special about that citizen...? I don't know but I now know that this guy is a threat to us.

I see Zane's body in the distance and my happiness leaped up, it was nice to know at least one of my friends are still here. I limp over to Zane's body, wires were hanging out of his head and arms and a piece of metal ripped of his body and was missing, I frown at his damage. I look around and I couldn't see anyone else. Where had they gone...? So many questions, not many answers...

I start to shake him, hoping that he would wake up. But he didn't... I started to call his name, hoping for him to respond, but he didn't... I start to shout all of my brothers' names, hoping for an answer... But I didn't get one...
I pick up Zane, bridal style, and start to walk back home. They are probably all at the bounty, nothing to worry about! They are definitely not... Dead... I see him, Cole is on the floor, not moving an inch and I freak out. I run over to them and I place Zane's body on the ground and I look at Cole... I quickly pull out my phone and call Nya, who was still at the bounty, and I hoped that she would pick up... And she did...

"Hey Ja-" She gets cut off by my freaked out jumbles of words.

"EVERYONEISDEADANDIVEGOTTHEBODIESOFZANEANDCOLEBESIDEMEANDICANTFINDKAISOHECOULDBEDEADTOOSOPLEASECOMEHERENOW!" tears were forming in my eyes as I scream that in the phone.

"Woah woah! Calm down Jay! What happened out there?!" She manages to calm me down a bit.

"E-everyone is dead..." I say in a broken voice as tears stream down my face.

"WHAT?! I'm coming over, wait there," And that was the it, she hung up and I had to wait with the pile of bodies of my brothers beside me... I wonder if Lloyd's life is any better then this...

Lloyd's POV

I had mange to fall asleep, somehow, after that, but it was probably because I haven't slept in ages. But my slumber didn't last long because I heard a gigantic bang and I see Danny in front of me... I flinch and I am immediately look scared. He smirks at that.

"So how did you like our special time~...?" He chuckles as he goes behind me,

I freak out when my world goes into darkness again by the blindfold.

"N-no! P-please don't..." I beg.

"Well you're lucky this time because I'm not going to do that..." He says as I hear him opening the door. "I have a surprise for you, Little Bean..."

I hear clanking and clinking to the left of me and whispers to the front of me. But I can't see a thing.

"Have fun with your old friend..." He says as he takes off the blindfold and leaves with a couple of hooded figures.

Everything look normal except when I turned my head to the left... I saw him... I saw a beaten up Kai, right in front of my eyes, tied to an another pole. Pale and unconscious... What have they done to him...? I try to wake him up.

"H-hey... Kai...?" My voice sounded weak but I didn't care. "Kai wake up... Please..."

He doesn't respond so I give up... Buy then I hear a groan and I look over to my side again and he was waking up! I smile a real smile for the first time in ages but then I frown again, knowing that now we were both stuck and that he was going to see me like this... He slowly opens his eyes and looks around until he sees me and freezes.