Chapter 1

Barnabas was standing outside of collinwood. The only one he ever loved , but never knew his true feelings were being put inside the ground. Angelique was inside the coffin they were lifting into the dirt. She had died two days ago. Barnabas couldn't watch no more, so he made his way inside. He began to cry, then he heard a babies cry. He followed the sound to a closet. He opened it up and a baby girl was inside. He pulled it out and it stopped crying by his touch.

"Shhh. Don't cry. I'm not going to hurt you." Whispered Barnabas. 

Julia walked into the room. She looked at him and smiled. Barnabas rocked the tiny baby girl and hummed to her, calming the baby down.  Julia stood next to him.

 "This is Angelique's child. She has been expecting her for over two-hundred." Julia said as she put her hand on his shoulder.

Barnabas turned to look at Julia, who stood in front of him with a smile. She then walked away,  leaving the two alone.

"You must be Angelique's precious flower. You my child are my last hope in happiness." He murmured to the baby.

Professor Stokes walked into the clearing and over to Barnabas.  He placed a steady hand on top of his friends shoulder.

"Me and Julia think that it's time to go back home." Said Stoke's.

Barnabas nodded,  but didn't take his eyes off his daughter. Him with the baby and Stoke's walked to the stairs through time to meet Julia.

"Barnabas I know you love Angelique,  but do you think it's best if we took the baby with us? Her mother's death time is here." Wondered Julia.

Barnabas grew angry and held his daughter close.

"Angelique's dead and that's why she's coming with us. If I don't have Hope Collins in my time,  you won't have Barnabas Collins in your time." Barnabas retorted with anger.

Julia gasped and nodded,  to show that she had understood him. 

They stopped talking to each other and walked through the portal. Once in their time,  Barnabas took Hope out of Collinwood and made his way to the old house.

Barnabas then quickly opened the front door to his home and walked inside.  Barnabas made his way over to a chair in the drawing room. Hope began searching her father for food.

"This will be the hard part of all this." He whispered.

Willie walked in and noticed Barnabas with the baby. He starred at Barnabas in question.

"Wh-why do you-ou have a ba-baby Barnabas?" Wondered Willie.

Barnabas looked up at him with a frown.

"This is my daughter: Hope Collins." Replied Barnabas, frowning.

Willie nodded.

"It will always be me and you." Whispered Barnabas to Hope.