Chocolate-Bitters x Reader

when you're in a bitters mood wtaf help me

You hummed as you strolled the halls of the New Republic. 

"Hey, (Y/N)!!" A voice called, you pivoted on your foot to face the approacher. Ugh, Felix.

"Yes, Felix?" You tilted your head innocently, well not as innocently as Caboose but you get it.

"Wanna eat with me later?" You could just hear the shit-eating grin. 

"Sorry, I have plans with my friends."

"Friends? What friends?" You smirked, preparing for a roast.

"The ones you don't have." Your smirk grew into a smile as you sassily walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, (Y/N)," A male voice said and you glanced over your shoulder to see Smith towering over you.

"Oh, hey John." You replied quietly.

"Bitters' wants to see you." 

"O-oh.." You said, a small blush on your cheeks. As you were about to walk away, you asked Smith one more thing, "Uh... Where is he anyway?"

Smith chuckled, "He's out on the training field."

You raised a brow, Bitters never went to the training field. Nonetheless, you ignored it and headed over there.

When you finally arrived onto the training field you saw the slightly taller male. 

"Hey, Ant!" You called.

Bitters grinned, but it was so small you thought you had imagined it. "Hey, (Y/N)."

"Uh, Smith said you wanted to see me..?" He ran a hand through his orange-dyed hair. 

"Yeah, I wanted to give you these... I stole them from Captain Grif's secret hideout.." He looked away as he handed you the box of assorted chocolates, a light pink blush dusted both of your cheeks. 

"Th-Thank you, Bitters.." You smiled widely and stood on the tips of your toes, kissing him gently on the cheek. "That was very sweet of you, Antoine.

"Pfft, yeah, whatever." Bitters' blush grew darker after you had kissed him on the cheek.

"Would you like some chocolate?" You asked him kindly.

"...Yes, please." You giggled quietly as he just grinned at you. You reached up again and kissed the bridge of his nose where a scar was placed. He took your smaller hand into his bigger one and you two walked off to his room, not to be seen again until dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~Extended Ending~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY BOX OF CHOCOLATES?!?!?!?!?" Grif shouted and Simmons placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Dude, calm down. You probably ate them already.

"NO, SIMMONS, I LEFT THEM RIGHT HERE-" He motioned to the shelf they were looking at, "-ONLY ME AND BITTERS KN- WAIT A FUCKING SECOND."

"It's Bitters and I... " Simmons whispered under his breath. 

"BITTERS I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!!" Grif shouted throughout the entire New Republic, "I WILL KILL YOUR ASS!!!" 

And there you and Bitters are, napping peacefully, not being bothered by Grif in the slightest. You two were cuddled up under a light blanket that Smith had placed on you while getting his clothes and a towel before he headed towards the showers.