Chapter Seven: The Waiting Game

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
"I want to fix you." I said, the words slipping from my mouth.

Grayson looked up at me, his drunken smile vanishing, "Me too." He said, softly.

I stepped closer to him to examine his figure. As I eyed him, he teased, "I'm not that good looking." He slurred with his usual sly smirk. Even as a drunk, he still flirts.

My eyes stopped at red marks on his arm, making my eyes widen at the sight, "Grayson... You didn't."

"Oh, but yes I did." He confirmed me by lifting his arm, "I have and it felt good."

Tears stung my eyes, knowing I wasn't here to stop him, "I've been doing it the past week. Don't they look good?" He slurred, sitting up from the stool.

"Grayson," I said as he stepped closer to me, slowly cornering me. My back hit the wall, making my heart pound against my chest in fear, "Grayson, please." I pleaded. I could feel his toxic breath on my face.

He trapped me between the wall with his hands beside both sides of my head. We were a few centimeters apart, and his eyes were piercing my soul, "You know you're beautiful, Winters, right?" His breath hitting my neck.

He left wet kisses on my neck, softly, making me whimper in his arms.

No, please no.

Someone, anyone, please.

Bailey, stop being a pussy. Your training.

Breathe and hit him.

He's my friend.

Stop him.

"Grayson." I whimpered, sounding more like a moan. Instead of stopping, he continued to pursue my neck even farther by sucking my neck hard, probably leaving hickeys for later, "Grayson. Please stop." I whimpered, my voice small and weak.

Surprisingly, he heard me, stopping almost immediately. He pulled away, running a hand through his hair. The lustful emotions from his eyes left and changing into a worried and mostly scared look, "Oh my god." He said as if he was shaken out of his drunken state, "Bailey I'm so sorry."

I didn't answer, instead I touched the tingly spots on my neck from where he sucked on as tears were on the brim of my eye, "Bailey, please speak to me." He said, tears running down his face, "I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to. I'm not in the right mindset. Bailey, please. Let me hear your voice."

I opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out. I had nothing to say. I couldn't say anything. Tears were falling from my face, not believing that he did that, "Baby, please don't cry." He said, stepping towards where I stood. Instead of taking his arms, I avoided his gaze, not wanting to touch him.

"Babe. Look at me." He said, lifting my chin up to look at him, "Please speak."

"There's nothing to say."

"Bailey. I'm so sorry,"

"Why'd you call me?" I asked, changing the subject. I wiped the silently falling tears.

"I-I wanted to tell you about m-my family." He stuttered.

"No." I said, simply.

"No?"

"No," I repeated once more, "I don't want to figure out when you're drunk, Grayson. It's not right, and especially after that happened."

"Then we'll wait until I sober up." He said, stepping back.