Mary Hoppet's Preschool

Mary Hoppet's Preschool opened in 1971. She wanted to be a teacher and when she had her son it made it that more evident that she needed to be a teacher, she had so much love for her child she wanted more children but couldn't. The doctors told her they were shocked that she was able to conceive a child at all. When she was eighteen she was attacked by a man who held her up with a knife. He was trying to rape her but as she struggled his knife cut into her lower abdomen, a small stream of blood ran down her partially exposed body. He then became excited from the blood and slit her across her lower abdomen. She could still hear his cackle at times. He slowly stuck the knife in the slit, she had the scar reminded her every day. The doctors told her the knife went so deep it destroyed a majority of her cervix and she had a slight chance to ever become pregnant.

Her baby boy was beautiful his face lit up the room and she felt pure joy every time she gazed at him. As he grew older she became closer to achieving her dreams, she had graduated college and finally set up her school in her vibrant home. Her son attended her preschool among many other children in the neighborhood, wooden blocks, dolls, story books and crayons riddled her home. She had found true and utter happiness with all the children around.

One evening in spring she was giving her son a bath, she had only filled the tub a few inches and someone knocked on her door loudly. As she quickly ran to the door it was her neighbor, they talked for a few minutes and she told him she was giving her son a bath. When she got back to the bathroom her son was face down in the tub. He drown.

The investigation was ruled as an accidental death. The day after the investigation was over she opened the school, the other children made her feel better about losing her son,their small sweet voices and never ending smiles reminded her of him. When the few parents that allowed their children to go back to the preschool had come to pick their children up the door was locked and every curtain was closed. The parents frantically pounded at the door, screaming for someone to let them in as neighbors called the police after hearing the commotion. The cops bust down the door to find the children laying on mats in a circle without a pulse, they were all holding hands. Mary poisoned the nine children she taught. They found her sitting at her kitchen table holding her son's baby blanket with a bullet in her head.

She left a note which read:

"They're all mine...forever now."